New 1* troops with v28? / Received common villager troop from silver summons token

So, any feedback? Is this a bug or not? Will it be fixed?

Seems like a bug to me. Only way Iā€™ve seen to get common villager in the past is not having a troop assigned.

This was introduced in the last update.

You can get 1-3* troops with silver summoning coins. You can see that in the example images that cycle through and if you tap the little ā€œiā€ at the top left corner of the summons screen, you can see the odds for each.

Duplicate for New 1* troops with v28? / Received common villager troop from silver summons token - #21 by AndreworNIL . Please close. Thanks.

1 Like

With all its stats being set to zero, does it give even less when you feed it than the other one star troops?

ETA: I see my answer is on the thread that the one I posted was merged into so never mind.

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

So was this a bug or not?

I have never got one from world maps, so pretty sure itā€™s a bug.

Petri said itā€™s a bug up top in the solution and that itā€™s being investigated.

Seems like these common troops give the same amount of EXP as the other existing 1* troops when fed away though, so only my OCD is bothered by this :grimacing:

In terms of gameplay, summoning and leveling higher rarity troops, all is unaffected

1 Like

V28.0.1 was an emergency patch to fix issues with connecting. No bugs resolved; they will wait until either V29.0 or V28.1

2 Likes

Should this be possible to get from daily summons portal? All other 1* troops have at least no zero statsā€¦

why do you care? it is still worth 40 experience points.
I hope they wont fix it before I get one of each color - it will become a rare collectorā€™s item soon :smiley:

1 Like

It got fixed in the patch 28.1

@Petri what about these troops?

Iā€™ve locked them to avoid use them as food and I still have them.

In the release notes I understand nobody can get them anymore, but I donā€™t know what happen with those that were locked or not used to feed.

I expect absolutely nothingā€¦ Just sit in the inventory like any other discontinued item (e.g. ā€œSet of mapsā€ from 3+ years ago still haunt the inventory of some old old old old players)

Is that fair?

20 doubts.

How not?

They work just like any other 1* troop. Can level them for a mediocre (at best) stat boost or feed them to someone else for 40 exp (like any other 1* troop).

If you choose to hang onto them wellā€¦ :man_shrugging:

I was thinking for their use with titan shields.

Which one will you use?

Itā€™s fair I can use the common villager and others canā€™t?

Comparing the stats:

Fletcher (unlevelled) has the lowest defence stat in the game. I donā€™t have one handy so I will use Hikaru (who I do have :stuck_out_tongue:)

Hikaru stat is 152 Defence. 7% of that is 10.64 defence units. Brings the total Defence to 162/3 (depending on rounding)

Thats pretty smallā€¦ I donā€™t think that it will make much (read any) real difference to the effect of the Titanium shieldā€¦ Less impact if youā€™re using the Muggy & gunnar method too.

But by all means, test it out & report back. I would bet that the individual hits on the hero with the 0% defence troop & 7% defence troop will be negligible.

1 Like