Never seen this before

6 Likes

That’s the Hero of the Month (HotM), and two of them. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your initial bonus pull triggered another bonus pull! That’s quite rare!!

5 Likes

Isn’t that from 10 pull?

@yelnats_24 - Umm… not sure whether the OP did a single pull or a 10-pull, but far as I know, any pull can trigger a bonus pull… and a bonus pull - being a pull in itself - can trigger another bonus pull.

In theory, infinite number of bonus pulls can be triggered from a single pull.
In practice, majority of us get zero… zilch… nada! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t think of it as “bonus pull” but bonus from pull. That being said, it do not trigger another bonus as it is not another pull.

Lets just ask @Day-Walker whether that come from a single pull or 10× pull or even 30× pull.

Keep in mind that bonus HotM is always placed at the end, so if in 10 pulls, 2 of the pulls trigger the bonus, the 2 HotM will be placed at the end of it, not in the middle.

1 Like

Yes it was a 10 pull

2 Likes

@Day-Walker To be honest, it does not really matter if the bonus pull, pulled a bonus pull or not. You are very lucky. I am guessing if you have never seen this before you are either relatively new to game or incredibly unlucky no to have seen it so well done.

Enjoy your new 5*'s and don’t be discouraged if someone on the forum doesn’t ‘rate’ this one or ‘X’ hero is better. He is yours and in time will no doubt be a great addition to your team.

4 Likes

If you check the activity log it will show where in the 10-pull the bonuses were triggered as the two Raffaele will not be at the end (unless one was the tenth pull).

And yes, this hero is a good one. He only pales a bit compared to Ariel.

1 Like

Not new to the game, never seen 2 bonus draws on 1 pull.

1 Like

Just knowledge purpose because as far as I know, bonus HotM is not considered a separate pull that can trigger another bonus.

2 Likes

Fair enough, enjoy anyway.

It is exceedingly rare but I have seen it discussed here a couple times. Congratulations.

Fair point @yelnats_24, and I am not looking to argue the point, so my previous comment …

… still stands.

2 Likes

@yelnats_24 - I think I have seen an instance of two bonus pulls from a single pull… can’t remember for the life of me whether it was here on the forum or on reddit. I’ll see if I can dig it up… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apparently bonus pull is a pull.

4 Likes

Aah… thank you so much @nevarmaor. :slight_smile:
@yelnats_24 - there you go! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that is a definite proof, a single pull.

1 Like

Seems like the perfectionist in you is satisfied now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes