Never have I ever

Its game time ! :slight_smile: As the title suggests let’s play “Never have I ever”.
Rules are simple, reply to the last post with your very own never have I ever if you “have” done this :wink: Let’s try to keep it one reply per previous comment each, get the idea? Sweet ! Let’s start:

Never have I ever fed Bane when I started playing after scoring a 4* holy because hey…4*…Bane who?

5 Likes

Never have I ever kept some of my roster decisions from my teammates because I know they’d disapprove of some of my choices :joy:

13 Likes

Never have I ever accidentally rushed a TC2 with gems while dozing off.

8 Likes

Never have I EVER moved that 1 tile away from making a diamond because of my fat thumb

22 Likes

Never have I ever done that exact same thing, seemingly at least once per raid.

6 Likes

Never have I ever regretted some of the disdainful replies I’ve made to some of the more vocal complaints on the forums.

6 Likes

Never have i ever promised myself i wont spent not even 1 more cent in this stupid game…
5 mins later hummm look at this nice promotion! Lets spent a few more bucks

12 Likes

Never have I ever done JUST that, just NOW!!

I really needed a hidden blade?

8 Likes

Never have I ever read a rant from someone who is upset about RNG, shaken my head and thought, “Oh, my sweet summer child, bless your heart.”

15 Likes

Never have I ever kept duplicate 3* and 4* heroes thinking “well, maybe one more could be handy” only to run out of bench space for feeders.

9 Likes

YES!

Never have I ever burned raid flasks because I didn’t deserve to loose tumblr_mn92h0YyOs1s4juazo8_250

27 Likes

Never have I ever used up all 6 raid flags only to realize I forgot to skip the timer on the hero chest and there’s still 45 minutes left…

23 Likes

LOL just like never have I ever gone on one last farming mission before hitting that titan forgetting just how close I was to levelling up and having it all set up for six titan flags.

10 Likes

Never have I ever got Bane. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Never have I ever woke up in the middle of the night and reached for the phone “just to check on the titan progress” and was still awake, raiding, one hour later…

16 Likes

Never have I ever forgotten to use up my raid/titan/world energy before leveling up…

9 Likes

Never ever have i (being drunk) instantly kicked an aliance mate for lvling without hitting the titan…

7 Likes

Never have i ever sent 20 line messages to all my clan mates that we just got a rare titan…

5 Likes

Never have I ever pulled 2 Tisrocs(is that the right spelling?) in the same day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never have i ever toke the baby legend insted of the maxed to war attack. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes