Network issues disconnects mid-play!

After the new update (1.10.2) for android, I get disconnected MID-PLAY whenever my network is spotty… Prior to the update, the stage/fight I was busy with, finished before cutting out! This is super annoying, as not all areas have perfect coverage and world energy, raid- and titan flags don’t exactly grow on the trees surrounding my SH!! Is this being addressed currently? Are there others experiencing the same problem?

1 Like

today, when I attacked the player, he threw me out. I lost energy. the chat is also deleted every now and then. why pay for the game if I lose energy? are you going to give compensation for it? Do you have players somewhere?

All have The same problems and when go backe to chat allways go to publik not a Alliances

I got 10 diamonds of compensation. After all, this is not even a refund for 1 attack … The cruet costs 100 diamonds. That’s one attack at least 17 diamonds should be. I’m disappointed…

Closing due to age of thread. For new issues, please see: 📵 Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]