Nerfing Telluria (Mar 2020 HOTM) ---> POLL IN POST #2; [Staff Comment Post #1445 & #4422]

I just voted in the poll. I voted in favor of not nerfing her. Main reason is that she’s already released. Just my opinion.

6 Likes

I vote for a buff!!! :). Even if I can’t do it in poll.

Well that’s not entirely true… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was entirely satirical :wink:

2 Likes

Touche’!

But agreed - my vote for ‘no’ wasn’t because I believe Telluria is or isn’t overpowered (she is strong…) - it’s just too late to nerf something after it’s been out this long and people worked hard to get her.

4 Likes

Also interestingly - Telluria was voted the hardest tank to beat - but not with a majority of votes (45% at last look). Understood she’s not just useful as a defensive tank, but it’s not the clear game-changer everyone seems to think it is.

2 Likes

The title of the thread needs to be changed to reflect that there is a poll in the second slot. Something like: POLL: Should Telluria be nerfed or buffed?

2 Likes

Lol! I just noticed you replied to me hahahah xD thanks friend have a good day!!

False, I have her and I still voted for a nerf.

1 Like

I have a plethora of heroes. Counters to most heroes I’d say actually.
Telluria is in a league of her own and I’m afraid for the balanced and health of the game if this is gonna be the new standard.

6 Likes

The meta has significantly changed for these new heroes. Firstly we get threads for pre release of a hero. Then another one when they make slight adjustments in beta. Hero released- gets us a few random threads questioning why was she released like that? Then the “do this too the hero thread”. Then someone creates a poll thread to buff/nerf - usually opinions for both sides. Then for our convenience they merge all the threads into one. This will go on to another hero comes up and the cycle starts again…

2 Likes

This is by no means a flex or me being arrogant, but do you know who I am?

I know what 99% of the heroes in this game do, I’ve been playing for almost 3 years now. I know what heroes I can bring to TRY to counter Telluria. But I do not have more than 2 of those teams, which will make wars extremely boring and frustrating since we’re about to face alliances that have 25 to 30 of her all with +16 and above emblems.
Any other team I bring against her besides the 2 that have the counters, I’ll just have to be lucky with the board.

3 Likes

Are you really that worried you won’t be able to overcome her in the future? She’s a new hero out at the beginning of S3… there will be plenty more to come and I’m sure some will even be designed to “stop” her. Bottom line, Telluria is one step up from the three tile -kill the tank with mono meta - that’s it really. Juice your troops is probably the easiest answer to her. Reds need some hard one hitters- I’m sure they are coming from SG… so in the mean time - enjoy the challenge cause this won’t last that long

1 Like

I have Vela too, she just doesn’t have enough emblems to be put on defense yet.

And again, I know what heroes I can bring to attempt to beat her, I beat her in raids often. But I do not own multiple of these heroes and I definitely don’t have them all. You saying you don’t want to embarrass me on the forum, makes me assume you think I’m stupid. If that’s the case, just say so, unlike some other people on here, I can take it.

Telluria is just exposing an issue that’s been creeping up on this game for a while and that’s the imbalance between offense and defense there is currently.

1 Like

Remember to please keep the focus on the OP (nerfing Tellluria) and not on individuals. Thank you.

3 Likes

Guys seriously; this kind of personal Back-And-Forth is what resulted in this thread being locked the past 5 or 6 times…

2 Likes

I’m sure some future heroes will be released that will counter her. But what about the heroes that we currently have. How long will the classic heroes be useful, even with the costumes? Imo, the costumes only made them up to par with S2 heroes, so what happens to them once S4 comes around. Or maybe even some of the future S3 heroes already.

3 Likes

Just in case you wonder why some are complaining take a look at this teams war defense set up

5 Likes

All 30 have Telluria at tank, with most having Vela and Gravemaker at flank

1 Like

Clarissa will be in there soon as well… that’ll add variety