Nerfing Telluria (Mar 2020 HOTM) ---> POLL IN POST #2; [Staff Comment Post #1445 & #4422]

She already heals as good as Ariel in almost every case)
Maybe do 459 for 3 turns, like Hawkmoon) Yes, good)

In my opinion we need to wait one or two more months, and alliances will start breaking up, because they can’t keep their score, just because 30 people don’t have Telluria with 15+ emblems.
In near future, you will not be able to join any good alliance if you don’t have Telluria.

Also - it wouldn’t be so sad if she wouldn’t be a HOTM, but instead maybe from Atlantiss or Valhalla, so you would have slight chance of getting her.
But now? Either you have her, or you don’t and you suffer.
I’ve spent too much money in March, and still didn’t get her - that’s fine, but now I have to drop my trophies to be under 2300, to be able to complete the raid quest.

This is madness! Telluria needs a big nerf or people will just leave this game. She is endgame.

1 Like

I think we’re going about this all wrong, the people want diversity in raids, but others don’t want their tell to be nerfed, which is completely understandable … I propose we make Ursena hit by 300% like Killhare, make guin heal all, hit all… heck… give her some minions as well, why not… give kunchen a hit that happens after his defense down… gm can do extra damage to every color, make aegir non-dispellable… and boom, problem solved, now we have diversity and folks can get crushed by more then just tell. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Learn to record :man_shrugging:t2::thinking:

1 Like

Don’t have to live stream…only if you want his money…can still record 11 straight hits on your way to über #1

Wow, perfectly worded…look forward to your challenge video

1 Like

She’s not really anymore…a LOT Of teams have caught up with her…there are just a bunch of teams that are under powered compared to her

@rilian @windcar “Ariel is clearly better” but we don’t see her breaking the game balance?
Why is that I wonder? The simplest answer is usually the correct one…

Big nerf will make Telluria useless. She needs a small nerf to be great and not OP.

For offence. For defence Ariel is a good Ursena flank. And a good war tank for someone who runs blue.

Factors why Ariel is not so prevail:

1. Chances to get Ariel is way smaller
  2. Ariel is a good flank, which is a factor, but not as tank. She can be good flank for almost any tank (best for Ursena, of course).
  3. Telluria’s mana slow is better than Ariel’s mana speedup. For me, Telluria’s mana slow should be nerfed slightly.
2 Likes

None of us know this. Everything here is subjective as to what effect will happen! The strongest slow hero in the game would be a far cry from useless…

Is it not possible to test these proposed balance ideas in beta so we can collect actual data that makes sense?

1 Like
  1. I am strongly against make her slow
  2. She will not be strongest slow hero. Period. Strong slow tank - yes. But overall, MN is way better, and Alberich is also useful more than her. Even C.Vivica and Kunchen (not so universal heroes) will be on par.

I do not think than we can decide which nerf will be and test it in beta. But anyway, good idea.

1 Like

This has been repeatedly compared, and not once has it been shown otherwise. Her current many skills and stats match up stronger than any slow hero.
Period

3 Likes

MN. If you want, I can compare MN with Telluria, as I did with Ariel and Delilah.

Those that have Telly and and MN are using Telly. Nice try though. Better than your Little
John comparison, but still grasping for straws to keep the raid button broken…

1 Like

I do not see any video from MN owner when he take Telly without MN except war videos where MN is already used.

Overall, I like reverse Ariel with damage instead of cleanse more than slow Telly in current state.
I think, reducing mana speed is bigger nerf than mana slow -20%.

Some hero are better in offense than defence and vice versa. This much is clear to many people.
Example is Jon is better in offense than Guin and Guin is better than joon in defence.

Some of these so called “nerfs” (including making her slow!) do nothing to alter a single hero which requires both dispel and cleanse.

Are there any beta players here?

Can we not toy with balance in beta?

Let’s cut through all this transforming Telly into a 2 star hero nonsense and actually test different balance changes there!

It’s always the same. Angry people asking video for proof and when such a video is shown they will still come up with other excuses like lucky board, have niche heroes who can counter etc. As if those videos aren’t valid and out of reality.
He don’t need to prove anything to anyone. The fact that he is able to go to global number 1 shows he had already defeated many Telluria at the top. One cannot skip Telluria or lost too much at the TOP because a loss will cost more points than a win can gain.

Projection is a powerful emotion. A person experiencing something assume others must be experiencing it too. And here people who have trouble with her are doing most projection here.

Today 2 members in AW with field aid had all 6 flags 1 shot Telluria. No, I’m not one of them, I only had 3 one shot. Both sides are full of Telluria. By logic of pro nerf people here, this cannot be possible,

And no, no video, stop asking me for one.

2 Likes

Bro…

There are only a few people calling her impossible to defeat. I ignore them, you should too!

We can post videos of defeating her all day long:

• Is the raid button still broken?
    Yes…

SATURATION IS THE ISSUE!

1 Like