Nerfing Telluria (Mar 2020 HOTM) ---> POLL IN POST #2; [Staff Comment Post #1445 & #4422]

Other players will do it.

2 Likes

So the Beta testers told the devs and they chose to leave him ? So its all their fault lol and I dont have Tell but really they do need to compensate all Tell owners some how after this if the nerf is big enough to effect him so a fair few stop using him as a tank.

1 Like

It has already started.

1 Like

I think all of ya wanting this nerf are going to be sorely disappointed once this nerf comes about. SG is heavy handed when it comes to nerfing In beta. I’ve seen it and I’ve railed against it in the beta forums. Once I started reading all these comments for her nerf I had to double check to make sure this wasn’t the beta forum as most of them are nerf happy and we now have Clarissa, Neith and JF. Now a hero that so many people chased as evidenced by all the raid comments and Titan Mafia’s stats provided by @Razor we see she’s a powerful tank that’s going to be ruined by SG’s heavy handed nerf. We spent a lot of money and materials and time on this Hero to have it changed. I don’t agree with it, but I’m very anti-nerf of any hero. SG puts out strong powerful heroes and they should stay that way

1 Like

Maybe, but they stopped in time

This is a misnomer…

Your experience is with PRE RELEASE changes.

If you look at the history of POST RELESSE balance changes, they’re actually really feather touched…

The heroes that have been balanced post release became STEONG heroes and still widely used.
Alberich
Guinevere
Boldtusk
Zeline
Athena

All received post release (live game) nerfs yet all were really good still.

2 Likes

Yea arch. I fully understand its impossible to have everyone stop sadly.

But at some point a hardline stance has to be taken…because staff obviously dont care about these posts and how people feel…and/or the moderators dont pass on the frustration and warn them people are very very upset.

Telluria does need to be toned down…no doubt…but obviously its after so much money spent.

Not to mention on these new fundraisers coming out almost daily now lol…too bad theres not a way to say “no” and it doesnt pop up everytime having it thrown in your face constantly.

But back to telluria…dont wanna change the topic here…

I think that the SGG can afford not to follow the emotions of a group of players in order to save its product alive. All we humans and all we make mistakes.

Oh yea…its always SG staffs fault in the end…i dont blame the beta testers if their volunteers and players themselves in the game…if in fact the told SG staff that is…

But there will be no compensation ever lol…SG is way way to greedy for that. Their laughing to the bank on this.

1 Like

Just give back the lots of diamonds we spent and its all good…this game should be burned and leaved to another one guys if this happened…

BEST BETA TESTERS WORLDWIDE … NOT !!!

2 Likes

How many Telluria’s do you have?

You failed to mention the one in my opinion they finally got right…Aegir. I wouldn’t call his buff feather like but that’s ok. I’m just anti nerf. I think we should play with the heroes as they are. I can raid against Tell tanks just fine but I realize a lot don’t have the stable of heroes I do. I’ve paid good money for those heroes and that investment should be protected. I’m certainly not the only one who feels/thinks this way

2 Likes

Someone mentioned this and i think they should introduce a RESET EMBLEM that gives backk all ascension items and food, iron and troops. I think they need to Nerf Tell properly and by doing this they will annoy Tell owners, but give them the option to take all their materials with a proper rest emblem.

I think this would be fair to the Tell owners and for the rest of the game to balance it out.

1 Like

Telluria took the top 100 within 2 weeks, within a month it became difficult to find any other opponent in the diamond arena except her. And you suggest leaving everything as it is?

2 Likes

Lol, aegir got a buff. There are WAYYYYYYYYY more heroes that got Buffed than the few I listed who got Nerfed.

3 Likes

When is Margaret ever going to get buffed then lol @guvnor

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

In the actual balance change discussion thread I posted my thoughts in Post 16:
Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020) - #16 by Guvnor

2 Likes

Absolutely leave her alone…We as players need to figure out the puzzle that is Tell. She can be beat more often than not, if you have the heroes and knowledge of the game…Any hero can be overcome. Sure, some more easily than others but all can be beat.

2 Likes

She is OP and thats her puzzle :slight_smile: EaP it’s just a software and time to time developers must fix bugs. Nothing else

1 Like

They nerfed guin twice and she is still one of the best tanks in the game. I am sure telly will still be a great tank, just not the run away best hero ever. As someone who has been here since the first month of the games introduction, I can tell you without a doubt, telly is the only hero that has completely flipped the game on its head. Guin was a close second. I have guin. I do not have telly as I stopped spending,money on hero draws about a year ago in the game. I understood guin needed to be nerfed and was accepting of it because I knew it would be a better game experience. The people responding like the world is going to end need to take a deep breath and relax. If you cant see that a balancing of telly needs to be done, then you are only thinking about yourselves. Those are the people that the game wont be affected by should they leave, so have at it.

6 Likes