Nerfing Telluria (Mar 2020 HOTM) ---> POLL IN POST #2; [Staff Comment Post #1445 & #4422]

Maybe. I just try avoiding 4 star heros all together if its a tell vela gm combo. Those 4 star heros unemblemed melt wat too fast. Tells damage actually hurts them pretty bad too not sure why people say it does practically no damage. An emblemed telluria will do about 250 damage to 4 star unemblemed hero (over 20 percent of their total health). Hence why I try not to bring any 4 stars against her. That’s really tho only one I don’t like send under powered teams.

1 Like

Unfortunately I dont have that choice as FtP. Although all of the important 4* are at 18+ emblems! :smile:

I maxed Telluria today, put her at tank and saw my cups increasing lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was shocked by the Tell/vela combo as it came into play, but i do not se the need for a nerf anymore. Winning most of the matches now with a 3+2 approach. Mono red or rainbow is a different story. I actually welcome telluria and the change she is forcing where you can not expect to win with a mono every time, a bit of thought must be put into team composition. Typically a 3 red heroes with zim and 2green/dark heroes, one with dispell enemy will get you a long way, where fast mana heroes are preferred. With both malosi coming into play as well as making a lot of the important dispellers available in hero academy the tell complaints will soon be history.
Good luck in tell hunting:)

2 Likes

Guinn was nerfed, not once, but twice and the thread wasn’t anywhere near as long. Did she still remain the best tank in the game even afterwards? YES!!!

2 Likes

Just here to post the conclusion of my testing with Tell/Vela and Tell/Alasie and also compared to some of the other tanks that I tested in the past:

6 Likes

That’s because she was nerfed the wrong way. Telluria was nerfed twice before release too.
Guin’s biggest issue is her mana cut and yet they nerfed her healing. LOL. That’s like giving diarrhea pill to a flu patient.
If I were the one to nerf her I will change her mana cut to 5% and remove her defense buff against Purple. I will also change her healing to heal all allies for 700hp. This way she is more desirable in offense and less of a menace in defense.

Wtf that would make her trash. Hahaha that’s hilarious.

2 Likes

The type of nerf proposed in this thread for Telluria are of even bigger impacts. Food for thoughts.

What? The nerfs suggested still really make her a good hero (telluria). What your suggesting is popping one tile on a dragon bomb would get you specials back. This would make Guin one of the worst heros in the game on defense.

Telluria is straight up OP. Stats don’t lie. The direction in this game all depends on how lucky your boards are now. This game went down hill real quick real fast.

They might as well make a very fast Hel. Keep the op heros coming good job SG woot woot

1 Like

What??? This is what I read from the nerfs poposed:

If this don’t make her a sht hero, I don’t know what will. After this she will be no good for offense, no good for defense, no good for titan, no good for quest. Simply pure crp.

I kill Telluria in raid with average board often. It’s the bad board I have trouble with. I use a 2-1-1-1 combination and bad board usually means there is a huge number of tiles with the color I don’t have.

1 Like

This thread is weird… why is there a ridiculously high percentage of people saying that a nerd needed.

But the percentage of suggested changes even bigger? So does that mean 43 percent of the community thinks a nerf is warranted. Jesus christ 43 percent that is a huge number. Almost half of the entire community thinks a nerf is warranted. That to me is insane wow.

1 Like

Ok… beating telluria majority of the time with 2-1-1… reading your above comments shows me that you dont understand the game theory. Let alone being able to beat her a majority of the time…

1 Like

Not sure what you mean but polls says 60% think no nerf needed. That’s 50% more than people who think she needs a nerf.

43 percent is saying a change must be made hence 43 percent thinks that she needs to be nerfed?

change does not necessarily mean nerf. A buff can also mean a change. A tweak can also mean a change.

Not sure what you mean by game theory on this. 2-1-1-1 is much better than the mono teams proposed to face Guin tanks.

With this points I agree. And add - make her slow too.

But slight tweak is required - %mana regen should be reduced, because it is on par with VSlow BW.

1 Like

Ok I don’t even get you at this point. 40 percent no nerf is needed. But 43 percent of the voters said that one of the options should be changed which are all potential nerfs. Hence 43 percent of the community thinks that one of those changes is recommended.

43 percent of the community is pretty dang huge
Basically half of the community does not like the current ability of one hero. That’s millions of players.

At least I can accept this reasoning. The rest of the proposed nerfs in this thread are simply JF level type.

But then will people accept if Guin mana cut is reduced also? let’s say from 20 to 10%?