Nerfing Guinevere or make a counter hero

Actually I see close to 2x as many gravemaker’s in the top 100 center than I do Guinevere. While I agree she could use a counter (not necessarily a Nerf) I think there are larger issues at hand.

1 Like

I wish I could flag this post as being ridiculous.

Many posts have been made about this before.

There are plenty of ways to beat Guinevere & Guinevere-tank teams. Just become a better player. Double/triple up on purple, then go after it.

Sartana, Tiburtus, Sabina… all S1 heroes and attainable without dollars (though it may take awhile). Those 3 are pretty darn good. Throw in Kiril (or Boldtusk) and your other best hero and suddenly, guess what, she’s dead and her team is dying.

It’s not quite that easy because we are all at the mercy of the boards but c’mon… this complaint is old and doesn’t get any more valid the more it is made.

3 Likes

Part of the solution to the problem they already had, it was called Aegir. 70% of the top is formed by yellow tanks and 70% of the attacks by triple purple, Aegir would have transformed that and had distributed yellow, red and blue tanks and that would have transformed the game. It would have given the green color an importance it lacks, it would have rescued worthless heroes, such as elkanen, kadilen, etc. and would have given a huge tactical diversity. His nerfeo was the biggest mistake of gameplay that Sg has committed. Instead of nerfing it, I should have continued and pulled out other powerful tanks. You can still rectify.

1 Like

You should call her Queen guys, she is a Queen.

1 Like

Evelyn has already made every green more viable especially when doubled or triple with her. Grave is far more of an issue than Guin.

1 Like

Just so we are clear - having a top notch defense doesn’t keep you in the top 100. I have Guin with zeline and grave. i have both fast and slow heroes to put with her. and every morning i end up ~ 2650 ish cups which is like rank 3500. You only get to top 100 by revenging/raiding. even the best guin tanks get rolled off.

That’s part of why class emblems are coming - offenses are too good for defenses now.

2 Likes

I can send you dozens of videos from my Raids where I beat Guinevere. I simly use 3 purple heroes against her and two of them are 4*s.

No you’re correct, she’s not a regular Hero…She is the Queen, and we don’t Nerf our Kings and Queens. I have her and I’ve went up against Guin tanks with Hel leading the charge and panther on occasion…Depends on how I’m feeling. Stack or not, you can take her down.

1 Like

guin counter hero = proteus … job sone

On that same note could you speed up guardian owl. He is so painfully slow that he dies before he ever gets a chance to even fire once. I know you all have a lot going on, on a daiky basis, but please, owl needs help desperately. Thabks for listening.

Oopsies, i just imaginated the perfect counters heros against Guenievre and GM

I think they would broke the top 100 because most of high rank use them.

Just wanna bump up this thread.

This happen about 1-2 years ago. And no guin is obsolete.

The same thing will happen to telluria, at 2020 people crying out to nerf telluria, but in the future telluria will be forgotten and be replaced with another strong tank.

Moral of the story: every heroes have their time limit. He/she might be good now, but definitely will obsolete later…

1 Like