Nerfed seadragons spawns

Certainly same experience, already burn handful of my saved WE flasks and barely find any seadragon this round. I have something like 15 extra coin which 50% lower compare to last previous ARs.

Same underwhelming as Midnight Roots 12-6 for me is hit or miss, more than twice in hard level I didn’t get any Roots from that increasing chance stage.

Random pick has 2 seadragons and 12 Atlantis coins

And ready to go again…yay!

Or should I wait until I’ve had collected over 200 Atlantis coins for 2 pulls?

1 Like

Well I guess if you were not done ses 2 yet, that seadragon you could find at special stage.

Is there any chance of say diminishing returns per player level?
I just thought about it as I didn’t get any for a long time yesterday or this morning, then I levelled up and got 2 dragons straight away.

Or maybe it’s just the nefarious RNG seed smiting me again.

1 Like

I currently play hard mode only and also had decent amount of seahorses but the extra loot is ridiculous

I am done with S2 normal and hard mode. Now randomly farming at any level I thought the fat seadragons will be around and to my surprise, I found two in the jungle!
From my experience during random picks, 90% of the seadragons are either at the sea side or somewhere closer to Ursena’s place.

ahh I see… but this late atlantis rises I found it just on special stage… then good luck seeking him Alice :slight_smile:

I’ve had found many of it on random basis and not just in SS. Getting 100 Atlantis coins in shorter time with the help of spawned seadragons…yay!

Screenshot_20190726_224458

I got 2 seadragons with 100 loot tikets. That’s very very bad

I had 26 seadragons from 55x runs at 13-1H

1 Like

I am getting more sea dragons than ever. I guess, TS, SG dont like your name, they dont like your face, so they took away you sea dragons and gave them to me.
or maybe it is just random. what do you think?

As was stated when AR first came out:

• provinces have different spawn rates, with the harder provinces spawning sea dragons more often
  • the spawn is determined per enemy (each non-boss has a chance to be replaced), so levels with more enemies will produce more sea dragons

This makes it very hard to compare data unless people are running the exact same province and level.

3 Likes

:rofl: Nah, I just snorkle, I’ve never gotten scuba training/certification. But thanks for that, it made me laugh!

@Jollyjoker and anybody else who thinks they were nerfed … I’m very skeptical of that, but the odds are terribly low. (Odds of a monster being a seadragon appears to be under 1%) Low odds events like that will give very spotty RNG results; if you count seadragons or coins for an entire flask of WE worth at once, you can expect huge variations from one run to the next. (Unlike things such as backpacks, iron, or recruits which will give pretty consistent results for a full flask worth loot ticket run)

4 Likes

I was thinking they were nerfed but then did about 6 hard levels (18/19) and got them on 4 goes including 2 in 1 level… So 5 total

1 Like

WOW JUST WOW Rigs that is a ■■■■ ton for sure GREAT work

1 Like

Hit a really long dry spell.
20 flasks for 31 sea dragons and 100 coins doing 2-1-9N.

Ended up buying 12 WE to get the final 50 dragons and 224 coins farming 2-12-10H

So overall:

27 flasks (40 flags) to get 50 dragons and 150 coins
12 WE for 50 dragons and 174 coins

4 coins dropped:
Gato, Rigard, Kiril, Proteus

Ate them all, advice is farm 2-12-10H

1 Like

14 flasks, 54 sea dragons, over 200 coins.

Pretty much always 25-1 in hard mode to complete avatar mission.

2 times i get 22 coins for 4 tickets (44 flags)

1 Like

50 runs without on single seadragon and so ZERO Atlantis Tokens. When I read about the effort some players make to get 100 tokens and then perhaps summoning something like Kiril or even worse, I want to ask: Why? Is it really worth to spend several dozens of flasks an loot tickets to get some 3* or 4* heros?