Nerfed seadragons spawns

There are sure more lucky accounts then others, i have a nephew in my clan every 10 pull he does he get a legendary or hotm i have seen 10 of them. It is not RNG it is just one of those account that have more rng then others, i play for a year did 600+ pulls and yet to score 1 HOTM. I dont think i am that unlucky. Same with tc20 i have a member in my clan he already pulled 135 tc20 and yet to get a 5* so as u saidbit is not RNG it is thier system
Unfortunately i got the bug account…

1 Like

8 loot tickets - province 14 if it matters

1 Like

I have played around 170 levels since AR started, mostly a mix of 14-9 (For Gashadokuro and Kappa), 1-3 (Backpacks), 4-3 (monster chest) and 9-10 (for exp), and I have got 17 Seadragons till now. So I think it’s totally RNG. For me it’s more like 1/10. I am sure you will also get more at some point. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished the avatar quest about 5 or 6 hours after atlantis started. Maybe I’m just lucky but i dont think anything was nerfed tho. Took little over 200 loot tickets on 19-1 hard. And certain things also effect how often the seadragons appear i believe. @zephyr1 has some info on this i think

5 Likes

I have had 17 seadragons in around 60 attempts man so it may just be bad luck

3 Likes

I put that info into the Atlantis Rises FAQ for easy reference: 🔱 Atlantis Rises – FAQ & Discussion

@BarryWuzHere is also leading an effort to collect real-world data on appearance rates.

5 Likes

Congrats on finally pulling Proteus @AliceCooper!!! He’s not just a myth and actually exists…like Wilbur!! Oh you will both be mine one day you filthy little hiding rats!!!

6 Likes

Yet all that grinding only to get a Berden…!! haha booooo

4 Likes

I got 20 and have done about the same

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy
Thanks. I don’t actually like Proteus that much but at least he is better than Ameona. I’ve got Wilbur at +3 emblem but only use him for titan and war. Or raiding to turn the tide on Aegir tank.
Btw, I still want a very fast mana in either Kage or Seshat on my defense team next to Kunchen.

Let see if I could beat few more fat seadragons to reach 100 coins again.

1 Like

So we should be able to finish the sea dragon mission in 1 day, and all the bldgs in a week at most. RIGHT? yeah that sounds fun. Then what?

2 Likes

Thats nice Rigs how many flasks was that??

2 Likes

Didnt count but will math it out

Let’s say 225 loot tickets just to have a number go off of since i know it was over 200 but less than 250.

19-1 hard = 10 energy
My max is 50
225 loot tickets is 2,250 flags spent
2,250 flags = 45 flasks

5 Likes

48h and i have 6 so far. I dont believe it is rng… Cuz my account in unlucky with everything

Sorry…did a double take on that one…WHAT?!

Unless you have 5 maxxed Hel already, he’s the best 4* in the game!!!

He makes trials and events an absolute cake walk!!

13 Likes

‘Real world’…

Certainly haven’t seen any around my place.

Maybe Barry is scuba diving.

36mm0w

7 Likes

In the other thread where people were keeping count I posted had seen 6 over the course of doing 100+ runs (7 flasks, 42 energy, plus what I had regenerated over the day).

And since then I’ve seen 3 more, according to the mission counter. So its not as bad as your luck, but it is around the same as last AR for me.

Definitely not enough to get a coin pull, without a lot of extra coins from other sources over the month.

Edit: my main source of disappointment is that muggy was released too late for me, I think I had just completed hard and collected all my guaranteed coins. Would have been nice to get a muggy instead of one of the other 3s :wink:

1 Like

I didnt get it either lol

2 Likes

That’s some serious Gel power. :wink:

7 Likes

I’ll use my loots on last day :slight_smile:

So far used 7 flasks x 41 flags = 287

Farming 2-4-3N for 7 monsters chests
Farming 2-1-9N for packs
Just a hunch on what Barry said about better odds with more monsters and special stages.

19 sea dragons, 109 coins

Not really lucky as it was domo ari Gato pffft!

5 Likes

Cookie Settings