Nerfed seadragons spawns

In the last 24H i did more then 200 stages and got only 4 seadragons.
I am sure it wasnt 1 out of 50 stages last time.
Don’t SG nerfed the loot enough.
Dont they want 1 forum post with happy faces insted of an angry one. Even if it will be 1 in 10 the players that spend thousands of WE will get 3-5 pulls ea AR. Is that so bad those players spend thier gems to get more WE.
And it is not only me it is my whole clan and all the players i asked in General and AR chats.

It is starting to be so annoying that they actually think we dont notice those things, nerfing loot, nerfing seadragons spawns, nerfing MV.
U cant fight statistic. 1 out of 50 is a pathetic joke on the players. Unless they want us to finish avatar mission in 2023 :frowning_face:

Or it is only me that have such a bad luck?

6 Likes

Wow even the seadragons are rigged now…

7 Likes

I’ve had many runs so far with no sea dragons. Using my many WE flasks and almost 900 loot tickets. But then I’ll have 3-4 back to back to back with Atlantis coins.

I’ll pay more attention going forward now but it seems similar to the last time. Once again RNG ruins the party.

2 Likes

Sorry but my experience is a little different: I did 25 stages circa and it gave me 29 atlantis coins using loot tickets. Don’t know exactly how many sea dragon were there but they were enough to allow me to use my coins to do a single pull.
Yours was a case of bad luck, that’s it.

1 Like

My feeling is that the odds are better. I did about 100 farming stages so far and received coins 6 or 7 times. I do 15-9 usually. Once recived 10 coins in one turn :wink:

1 Like

My experience is that loot is reduced from exh perspective compared to last months

3 Likes

Just like it seems to happen to me with ascension materials, the Seadragons come in waves. But, I have definitely had them way more often than you’re reporting. I’ve probably gone through 4-5 provinces, plus loot ticketed one of the levels for an ice chest. I’d guess that puts me around 60 Atlantis levels beat this time. I have encountered 10 Seadragons. I know I had one level with 2, and twice they have been in back-to-back levels. So that’s 6/10 in a total of 5 levels. That leaves 4 for the other 55 levels.

3 Likes

I’ve found / killed 15 seadragons using 5 flasks and putting all my daily world energy into farming. Seadragons dropped 40 coins. Not enough for a summon this time.

Dunno if RNG or what but I remember I used the same ammount of flasks last time. I killed enough dragons to make a last summon before AR was over.

3 Likes

RNG gonna RNG.

Some people got more, some fewer.

Next time maybe the roles will be reversed.

Doubt it’s been nerfed though.

Edit:
I just ran the penultimate level of Atlantis on hard with a tix. Got 10 Atlantis coins. So, based on that sample, Sea Dragons have been buffed to a mirror shine.

9 Likes

would that be 27-9 on hard? I’ve suspected that this might be the ‘best chance’ the devs could devise… but would love data on it.

3 Likes

I’ve collected 101 points with the help of the fat seadragons. 12 points alone on hard mode 23 - 7 using loot ticket with the presence of 4 seadragons!
I guess it’s all down to randomness.
Oh I pulled my first Proteus with those Atlantis coins…yay!

4 Likes

Gratz for proteus he is great!

3 Likes

I have found 21 SDs on 103 loot ticket runs = 84 tokens

Not nerfed. Just RNG

5 Likes

I hate RNGod. But thanks for the input everyone.

5 Likes

I have a large account, for each bottle, in 1/7 it has been giving me an average of 15 coins, about 4.5 or 6 times dragon on average for every 14 rolls. In my small account, which is missing 2 coins for 100, I have 46 rolls in a row at 17 and there has not been a single dragon and I still follow. Here they will tell you RNG, luck, etc, but there is none of that, the probability is very small, although
Here everything is worth it, until, with a 1.6 possibility, a famous ftp, throwing 3 or 4 times at most a month has 8 HOTM. The reality is that, either it is intended not to fall or there is a bug that affects a certain range of accounts.

2 Likes

There are sure more lucky accounts then others, i have a nephew in my clan every 10 pull he does he get a legendary or hotm i have seen 10 of them. It is not RNG it is just one of those account that have more rng then others, i play for a year did 600+ pulls and yet to score 1 HOTM. I dont think i am that unlucky. Same with tc20 i have a member in my clan he already pulled 135 tc20 and yet to get a 5* so as u saidbit is not RNG it is thier system
Unfortunately i got the bug account…

1 Like

8 loot tickets - province 14 if it matters

1 Like

I have played around 170 levels since AR started, mostly a mix of 14-9 (For Gashadokuro and Kappa), 1-3 (Backpacks), 4-3 (monster chest) and 9-10 (for exp), and I have got 17 Seadragons till now. So I think it’s totally RNG. For me it’s more like 1/10. I am sure you will also get more at some point. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished the avatar quest about 5 or 6 hours after atlantis started. Maybe I’m just lucky but i dont think anything was nerfed tho. Took little over 200 loot tickets on 19-1 hard. And certain things also effect how often the seadragons appear i believe. @zephyr1 has some info on this i think

5 Likes

I have had 17 seadragons in around 60 attempts man so it may just be bad luck

3 Likes