Nerf killhare

No.

Just because a hero is strong doesn’t mean they should be nerfed. There are plenty of ways to counter all of the heroes people complain about and if you can’t that is 100% on you.

A hero should only be nerfed when they are truly OP that it breaks the meta. First round Telly did that. Killhare, Finley, Ursena, etc. do not

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:, his special should be changed (for instance it should work like Finley’s or his attack increased by dead enemies).

1 Like

I don’t have Killhare but she’s like a weird sexy Bugs Bunny so I think she should be buffed to 1000% damage to all.

That’s all folks.

4 Likes

Sif is a hard counter to Killhare. The riposte + damage reduction is death to the bunny. Same for Finley.

1 Like

1 Like

I prefer my Killhare with +20% attack family bonus lolololololol.

2 Likes

Some genuinely delusional people in this thread. Killhare is way stronger than any version of Telluria was. The bunny does 3-4-5000 damage to your team, based on buffs/debuffs, at average speed.
19 out of 20 times she fires, she either completely wipes out your (maxed out) team, or leaves it so low it will wipe in the next few rounds by regular hits.

1 Like

Agreed Reseted. I am assuming that the delusions are hatched from the ownership of a hero named Killhare. Yes, there are powerful heroes all over this game, but if you play it long enough, the OP ones like Killhare and Ursena stand out over and over.

1 Like

Can you please point me to a video or screenshot of her doing 5,000 damage?

You assume wrongly, good sir. Multiple people on this thread don’t have Killhare and don’t want her nerfed.

3 Likes

I do have Killhare and don’t want her nerfed

I don’t have Ursena, Finley, GM, Alfricke, Jabberwock, or any 5* Ninjas and don’t want them nerfed either

Ownership ≠ Causality

6 Likes

Really want her because she is that strong, but not OP.
Timing is what can take her down; sniping combo, blinding her (Bai Yeong!), …

However, what surrounds her, how the team is composed, is what makes her devestating when focussing on another danger.

Good luck countering her! She causes me problems, but I like her as a challenge instead of OP

I really get tired of these threads. With the correct attack team no hero is OP. I had no problem with Telly and a Vela before they were nerfed. I went with GM, Graz, Elana, her counterattack is awaesome, Jabber and Zim. All have at least 18 emblems. Even with a Killhare and Finley, you have a counterattack hero there toast.

4 Likes

:+1: to that. Ownership is the most tired, raggedy, unsubstantiated, and overused excuse for a player not wanting to nerf a hero on this forum. And, no I don’t have Killhare and no I don’t want her to get nerfed :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Stop making nerfing topics please, this is just for big criers. I don’t have killhare but I will be very upset if they nerf her. At least when you see a great hero, you keep trying to get those like a goal in the game, so I will say it again “STOP MAKING NERF TOPICS”

2 Likes

4 Likes

Just nerf every hero because as seen in this forum either people don’t like a challenge or are just bitter they don’t have certain hero’s

oh so this is what you do.

Run around crying on every post, and then claiming to be some type of tough-shell, hard-right renaissance man that has it all figured out and noone else does.

Glad I know your shtick now.

Pusha is my boy and phoenix empire is the squad … we gonna be rolling in 2021

Oh, this is what you do…

You better just sit down and let the big girls play. You little boys don’t know nuthin’.