Nerf killhare

My opinion is that killhare is OP. When she goes off your whole team is pretty much toast.

and finley,gravemaker,seshat, ursina,all ninjas, buddy,grevelleā€¦to name a few

1 Like

My opinion is that Killhare is not OP.

Her attack ability is well above average, because she has the caveat that she leaves her allies vulnerable with a non-dispellable defence debuff.

It does require planning and timing to attack her. Avoid wasting other defence down attacks that will be overwritten, for instance. Consider causing her to fire early before your team is badly damaged and then attacking with your own AoE heroes.

Similarly, Finleyā€™s downfall is riposte. Boril, Cyprian and Elena are all good options. He is usually in the wing as a hail Mary.

For Gravemaker - cleansers like c.sonya and c.caedmon are no accessible ways to beat him. Take Rigard too for extra security.

Every hero can be beaten.

17 Likes

Please donā€™t nerf Killhare - Iā€™m still not happy with how far the Telluria and Vela nerf went. My defense sucks now and if Killhare gets nerfed Iā€™m done.

6 Likes

@ Jonah. Sorry, but I completely disagree. With the way the tiles are in this game, your team is beat up to some extent no matter how fast you try to get killhare to fire. Therefore, every time she goes off you have nothing left to fight back with. She does 300% damage so the defense debug is a moot point

Please play candy crush so u donā€™t need to worry about OP heroes either for now or in the future.

It use the same game mechanic which is match 3. And seems suitable for faint hearted people who canā€™t adapt with EP gamelplay

17 Likes

No doubt she is tough but I find absolutist statements rarely make for sound arguments.

The random element of the board certainly means that sometimes the situation is out of control but ā€˜every timeā€™ is not my experience and is actually anathema to a game based on RNG.

In my experience, she is tough but beatable, similar to many, many others.

She is poor against big titans and mediocre against tough map levels and challenges but good on raid offence and defence.

The game needs variety and Killhare is a very minor part of the landscape.

Hereā€™s the first two Killhare teams I found - both all heroes at +20. I beat them with three classic heroes including two 4*

Yes, there are occasions that everyone loses but Killhare is not noticeably more challenging than ursena, c. Quintus, Frigg, alfricke, Finley, c.magni, lady Loki, the ninjas I canā€™t remember, GM, Jabberwock, etc etc

9 Likes

She is already balanced:

• she does not do anything but a pure dmg, as opposed to many AoE hitters
  • she even cripples her own teammates after firing, which really makes it risky to use her defensively anywhere but a wing; sheā€™s average mana so chances are she wonā€™t charge there

Yes, if you leave her be and let her charge once she fires she can be morderous. But there are so many ways to play around that (attack debuff/defense buff, prepare your healer, or you know just Kill Her :facepunch:). Thatā€™s not OP hero.

OP hero is like what Telluria first was with no ways to charge anyone before she murdered you even if your squad could technically counter it with their specials (so what if they canā€™t use them). Or Ursena with her ability to deal more damage to and counter the only color that could counter her effectively. Or Finley with sniper-tier hit affecting all heroes whenever you take a stupid elemental link with you, which is basically any HotM. I donā€™t find Killhare among any of the OP heroes.

10 Likes

There are a great many heroes in this game that seem to destroy my entire team when they fire; if I were to list them all to be nerfed, I suspect just about everyone would disagree with me.

Currently, there is no one single hero that stands out to be as being indestructible. Because none of them are individually.

Nowā€¦ when my opponent has 5 of those nasty heroes all on one team (with 20 emblems on each)ā€¦ thatā€™s a different story!

Nerf players with fully OP rosters!

6 Likes

The main difficulty with Killhare is the rest of the team surrounding her.
You usually need to focus on more pressing targets and leave her in the corner.
If you didnā€™t target her early, you then have to deal with the consequences.

Same for Finley, Jabber, etc.

4 Likes

Teams like that, I usually try to ghost the scary ones so that they donā€™t fire at all. Orā€¦ once I charge up all my specials, I try to nuke them into oblivion.

Itā€™s not so bad when the opponent only has 2 or 3 devastating heroes on the bench. When all 5 of them are fully lethalā€¦ wellā€¦ I guess thatā€™s just a team I shouldnā€™t be messing with in the first place.

1 Like

In my opinion, Killhare should be buff as 400% damage to all of ememies, because sometimes she could not kill at onetime which is disappointed.

2 Likes

Killhare is usually well hidden in the right corner, making it difficult to force her to fire early. If your team is under a def down ailment, or the attacker has an active attack buff, youā€™re pretty much toastā€¦ fortunately, Killhare is a rare sight, so I doubt sheā€™s in any danger of being nerfed.

Rather then nerf her, i feel Sir Roostey need a buff.

Both Killhare and Lepus once they go off are really dangerous, and can be used both for competitive purposes and find their place in competitve raid teams.

Sir Roostey on the other hand is quite situational and most of the time canā€™t use all his strenght.
At the same speed, Killhare always do what she can do while Roostey not.

So nope, i like Killhare and Lepus as seasonal heroes, as they are worth pile up coins to chase them but not broken.

Canā€™t say the same for Roostey, which find in yellow zone many other better heroes.

3 Likes

While she deals a lot of damageā€¦ by herself she isnā€™t powerful at the point of being boken.

2 Likes

400%?

Nah, I think 500% at a minimum. Her name is ā€œKillhareā€, not ā€œSignificantly Damage and sometimes Killhareā€!

Buff Killhare please, E&P.

5 Likes

To be even more technical however, her name is not ā€œKillerhareā€ or ā€œKilledbyhareā€. Itā€™s ā€œKillhareā€. So she anyways is not doing what she is advertised to do

kh

6 Likes

#normorenerfs

Leave heroes alone. Listen to beta testers, you have them for a reason.

Happy Thanksgiving

5 Likes

I always said. Finley. Killhare. Ursena are OP. Theyr damage is to high for the heroes that we have to fight them.
Just take a look at my videos in Nerf Finley topic.

They speak for themself !