Nerf Finley!

Another ultra rare skill. BK? QoH? Anyone else? Shrubbear? :smile: I wish I had a taunt hero besides the bear. At CTP, I’ll likely never get one.

Zimkitha has a defense down in this one?

Is clear they need to nerf Finley Killhare and Ursena. They are to OP for what heroes we have left to fight them.

1 Like

Lol… every adjustment will mean automatically that it will be bad? Lol again
Adjustment doesn’t mean it will be bad… but as i can see for you its mean that. This is sad…
Im not envy… Telluria and Vela is nerfes again so now Finley should be the next one.
As not many people have it so its not direcrly affecting most of the players.

2 Likes

they went too far in the last nerf. so sad

How is showing that you can win against Killhare proving that she is so overly powerful that she needs to be nerfed away? Maybe I don’t understand what I’m seeing, but the first one looked like a hard-fought battle against a team with +500 TP, and you still won. The definition of “not overpowered”, to my mind. (Didn’t watch past the first battle, though.)

1 Like

I’ve said this so many times in these threads already but Finley is so easy to work around.

This entire thread is nearly equivalent to bringing a mono yellow team against Ursena and complaining about how much damage Ursena reflected back

6 Likes

Why do people play this game who just want constant nerfs what is it don’t like challenges is this the modern generation where there always told there correct when actually there wrong.Learn to adapt or you’ll never be content with games.

3 Likes

Omg so many times you used GM before Zim. Zim cleanses ailments and gives you an attack boost! You probably could have won one of those matches with using specials in the correct order. Also activating rigard despite knowing Vela just filled up her mana. You used your cleanse just to have attack down for the next 3 turns.

Honestly, your losses were all on you and not the other team. Gotta be smarter with your heroes.

3 Likes

You guys are missing the point there. I did not play to win. I play to show the damage they do.

1000 damage to Zimkitha is to much. If they fire no healer can save your team you are done !

Stop asking to nerf heroes that Many people payed to summon for, thanks. Spend money so you have them, or learn to
Play around them. He is not impossible to beat, so he does not need a nerf!

1 Like

I said the same thing about Telluria and Vela and look where they are now.

Just becouse your heroes still makes tons of money for SGG and my heroes don’t do that any more it not means they can stay op forever.
SGG and this community want diversity, let’s have diversity.
Release OP heroes is not what SGG wants. Keep everyone at the same level.

5 Likes

That isn’t what the community at large wants…it also isn’t what SGG is doing…they are buffing all the season 3 heroes in the next update, so obviously they want us to upgrade to near heroes…nice try though.

1 Like

They literally said that’s what they want.

The reality is: that’s a lie. They want us to spend to get the new shiny hero, which is why the clearly OP Finley/Killhare/Jabberwock avoids nerfs.

4 Likes

20 millions of likes and hearts. people seems to not understand that.

Why cry nerf every time there is a strong hero? If the game was flooded with mediocrity then it would not be fun. Rise to the challenge or lose with dignity. What do you do when a superstar filled team in sports faces your favorite team? Cry ban the superstar team from play? No, you don’t bet!
I am so sick of the call to nerf by every person who loses to a good team. Remember that word: team. One hero doesn’t make or break the team. So against the whales we are plankton. Big deal. So what.
Don’t destroy the game because a 3 year veteran can put together a monster team.
Remember when you first started the game? Every team you faced was OP. And you learned from it and grew. Get back to basics with the game rather than destroy it calling for the end of every good hero.

6 Likes

How bout we stop talking about nerfing decent heroes and play with them as they are. Crap like this that got Tell and Vela made into mediocre toons

2 Likes

Stop nerfing any hero. It is BS to get folks to spend more money on others.

1 Like

They are way to OP. They need to be nerf.
As a Telluria and Vela owner i was hit hard with this nerf. They are useless.

Finley. Ursena. Killhare. They are way to strong for the heroes that we still have in play today.
If they fire no healer can help you recover from it. You are dead…DEAD !!

2 Likes

So true, I have Finley on my raid defense and it loses every day. It wins some too, but for supposedly having an OP beast it loses a lot :joy: He is easy to take down being the reason why. Finley being OP just doesn’t hold water.

3 Likes

Stop crying for nerfs. He’s fine, I beat him all the time without having an all-star team. Same with Ursena and Killhare. And just to be clear, I don’t have Finley or Killhare, but I would hate to see them stripped down.

Instead, buff Grazul.

4 Likes