Nerf COVID-19 (DOTM January 2020)

Dear God,

Very Fast speed, Top tier Resistance. DoT to all enemies globally!

COVID-19 is OP.

Stats are above average but it deals extra damage to elderly
Reduces mana and $ gen to all enemies and economies
Crit boost and elemental link for all other corona viruses

Counters:

1. Wash hands and don’t touch face,
  2. Social Distancing and Netflix,
  3. Protective gear.

Stay safe people! :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Can’t wait to see @Rigs and @bobiscool argue the pros and cons of the prospect of a nerf…

Also anxiously awaiting the beta tester conspiracy theories.

13 Likes

I thought the “Morovian Virus” was FAKE RNG and it would magically disappear by Springvale? At least that’s what President WuKong said recently on SakuraFOX News

Either way, it looks like all the Provinces are going to have to take care of themselves.

7 Likes

Don’t forget the damage Covid-19 does to your own team. I mean, it’s worse than Mok-Arr. Rather than nerf this hero, I think we should cut him (her?) from the game entirely. My sympathies to all who pulled Covid-19.

6 Likes

You vile regionalist! Just because the disease originated in Morlovia does not make it a Morlovian virus. It does not just target Morlovians, it targets all heroes. Also, Morlovians did not create this virus, it came from the bats of Morlovia. Sure, they were eating the bats which the Correlian Health Organization had warned the Morlovian government multiple times was a potential source for these kinds of diseases after the last few outbreaks of similar diseases over the past decade stemming from this region, but let us not forget about the fault that lay at the feet of the winged mammals.

Additionally, let us just ignore the previously uncontroversially named Atlantian, Teltocian, and Avalonian Viruses lest we realize that colloquially naming viruses after their region of origin was common practice until just this very particular opportunity for grievance.

7 Likes

Bats? BATS!? BURN VICTOR*! HANG VALERIA*!

*Pay no attention to their half-wit son - because as poison as the moronic conspiracy theories he tweets all day might be, he can’t really be called “offensive”…

6 Likes

Someone had better explain to Pixie and all her other young friends that while it seems like it’s only affecting the old heroes like Melendor, just think about what would happen to the game if ALL the healers lost their ability to heal.

5 Likes

Please tell Richard not to use his costume.

9 Likes

And can we talk about the fact that social distancing requires us to use only ONE hero against COVID-19? This renders color stacking and mono useless!

Those of us not lucky enough to have OP heroes like Telluria (that can heal and cause damage) don’t have a chance against COVID-19! And even with Telly, you need a super-strong starting board (a diamond in one move) to even have a chance!

3 Likes

Yes, nerf it pls, it’s way op.

by @Saphirra

15 Likes

Excellent work as always @Saphirra

2 Likes

Sorry, these are some interesting times, need to exercise caution. Even restaurants are being shut down to prevent the stack damage from covid-19. I’d rather not eat bait from untrusted sources during these times, so as not not fall victim.

In other disturbing news several of the rhelm’s Gaurdians have nearly run out of masks, and disturbingly Khiona still hasn’t been able to teach Onatel out how to wear her’s properly.

5 Likes

Khiona need to teach her.

I just went back to add that as you were replying

1 Like

thank you. :blush: i love doing it. i love seeing people happy of having their own card.

3 Likes