Nerf Costume Krampus

I’m with the previous posts, why does every strong hero get a nerf thread ? He’s fine , and no I don’t have him

2 Likes

I am ok with nerfing a card I don’t have until I get that card and then and am unhappy with that nerf and will think it should not have happened.

3 Likes

Yes and he can dodge both. Even mono green with 6 tiles he won’t die

well in the end he is very much like black knight, so Mist and Malosi shuts them down hard or other buff or spell blockers (Sabina Costume, Peters).

3 Likes

No need for nerfs. The available options to shut him down completely are many and widely accessible, many more are coming also.

Not everyone can take out every team.
Not everyone want to make a proper team to face certain enemies.
Not everyone use their roster capabilities properly.
Not everyone is willing to put resources on certain heroes to help them succeed.

Not everyone are willing to accept that and complain instead.

10 Likes

I think cKrampus is absolutely fine. Just don’t throw tiles into the heroes when berserk buff is active. No hits = no big atk increase.

This is just for the case that you cant dispell.

I think he is strong and a really good hero but there are enough counters to him. If there would be nothing to counter him, he would be OP but this is not the case.

Cheers!

1 Like

What can he dodge?

In what world will he survive 6 mono green tiles?

2 Likes

He CANNOT dodge status effects or dispels. He only dodges direct damage like all other rogues.

1 Like

6 mono green tiles? Is your mono green team 5 Friar Tucks?

2 Likes

Also consider pairing attack droppers with dispellers.

E.g. Follow up the dispel with the likes of Vela or Richard and they won’t be doing much damage after that.

1 Like

Whilst I don’t agree with a nerf on any card really as I think is unfair to the people who paid to chase said hero …. Krampus evade talent is the problem to me…. 20% chance…. :thinking::lying_face:

I’ll take Fogg/Garjamal and 3 blues, and fire Fogg into him 1st followed by Garjamal. The problem is he evades at least one of them most of the time completely screwing up my plan.

1 Like

Neuter him and leave him until last… he is harmless after you use one of his counters

I’m totally against nerfing any hero. I prefer to have heroes that counter current meta. Nerfing is the worst way to handle things. It was clearly visible with Telluria nerf which made her almost useless.

2 Likes

Easier said than done though, if he’s fired already and I get Fogg into him, he’s half dead and I know Garjamal will finish the job if he doesn’t evade. The other option is half kill another hero then wait for Xnol or MoNo to bring them all back and stack minions on everyone.

I get there’s a way round it, but it’s extremely frustrating when you got to attack him because of the taunt and then he bloody evades it :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

For the record I agree no nerf… I’m just sounding off on my frustrations with him :joy:

All good with me. That’s what the forum is for. :rofl:

In general, I am not in favour of nerfing any hero.

2 Likes

To be honest I understand the calls for nerf this hero or buff that hero.
That said, all heroes can be defeated, but appreciate some are more difficult than others.
And what maybe difficult today becomes easier with new hero releases and S5 is only around the corner…

PS. Think if all those new players that are FTP and only have S1 heroes, we all have to grow in the game

I’d actually prefer an HotM specifically geared to be anti-taunt. This would help all and not disturb the hero pool by nerfs.

Something like:

• Average speed or faster
  • Removes all dispellable buffs on the target
  • Casts silence on the target for 6 turns
  • Does 350% damage to target
2 Likes

Calling for a nerf to C-Krampus is about the same thing that people wanted BK nerfed because people were just being destroyed by Frigg and Odin. Nerfs are not needed because there are plenty of options available to defeat that hero. Debuffers and anti minion heroes will help against C-Krampus

1 Like

you talk about Krampus or Ludwig?
Ludwig might not die from 6 mono green tiles, that might be true…

And krampus as a rogue can dodge direct damage, but not dispell…
never been like this…
Maybe if his taunt + kadilen dodge is on and her dodge kicks in, then it can be dodged yes…

But he alone can only dodge direct damage…