Nerf Black Knight, Frigg & Odin due to synergy on Defense

Your tactic is mono blue? Mono is not a tactic in my opinion, it’s just a hail Mary and hope for the best.

And thats the point. Only mono works remotely vs FBO because you can always get a good board that way.

1 Like

Probably the Ninja trio is better then BK to “support” Frigg and Odin.
So right now i like more Garnet tanking, but only with Cobalt and Onyx on wings increasing the dodge effect.
Also in wars healers tanks are always loved more to take away points from the attacker.

As in the ninja thread, for most of us is a non-problem. We don’t have to face 20+ teams like this war after war.
If top teams are fine with it… so be it.
That’s their world, not mine for sure.
And whatever team you put in the leaderboard, it may slip out in a blink of an eye depending how many people roll you.

Let’s stop pretending we can be like them. We are miles away from that and we see the difference only on paper.

And soon enough even those heroes will be replaced.
Don’t even bother.

1 Like

Outlaw eye, I think the game is getting better and better. We have better heroes, better artwork and a lot of choice.

1 Like

That is totally incorrect. Vela gives you 10 status ailments and JF as a example gives you an additional 5. Time it right and you just need to take a single hit from both (usually flanks) and send it back at the maximum (or very close to) damage threshold without your team being anything close to dead

2 Likes

Oh and forgot to add the point that she can dodge the damage but she can’t dodge the mana control

Yeap, if something like Frigg/bk/odin is already giving them trouble, S4 is going to be a rude awakening for these people. Because let’s face it, it’s not even the strongest synergy in the game by far, at most above average because BK ruined the setup

2 Likes

Your only tactic is to nerf? Nerfing is not a tactic but a wimpy cop-out for someone who doesn’t know how to improve.

3 Likes

Have you played everyday all 4 years like I have? I doubt you’d say the same thing if you had. But yeah, the hero cards are pretty I guess…

Vela gives all team 1 status alignment. You can’t count it as 5 as that status alignment effected 5 hero’s. It doesn’t work that way. The damage buff on Lady Loki checks every unique status alignment and add’s damage boost accordingly.

No that’s not how it works. Each ailment per hero counts as 1

1 Like

I’m pretty sick of all this “nerfing requests”. I can understand some rebalance but turning a rare 5* hero in useless trash just because someone complained is a slap to those that got that hero (by chance or by paying money).

I don’t have Frigg, BK, Odin and I don’t have Vela (but I have Telly which is now relegated on the bench).

I had found a nice counter against Vela using Mitsuko and that is not working anymore due to decreased attack. Very disappointing.

It’s not that everyone has the “killer combination”, go find a counter for them or skip the raid or just lose gracefully.

Stop ask nerfing every powerful hero you don’t have.

5 Likes

when taunt is not up-too many things to work trough in such short time

Sure… it’s called a challenge!

1 Like

Lets say we will take a boxer fight but you will have your legs and hands tied up.
would it be a challenge when one side is severly handicapped?
Its just bs excuses of people who (im not even sure why) defend some things.

Does it even matter how strong hero at defence is as long s you keep diamond?Ofc not - game neeeds to be enjoyable in offense.

1 Like

That whining arround is so brutal, serious… stop nerfing! There are many ways to beat those three. Of course some deffs are better than others, but thats how the Game works.
You can’t always win.

One of them alone is pretty easy to beat, all three together is tougher because they work good together.
But how are the chances to get all three?

Not very high, thats why they are better than others. And thats fine.

Should we nerf the Ninja‘s because they are stronger than others? Should we nerf costumes or eventheroes because they are stronger?

NO!!

If somebody is Lucky enough to have all of them than fine, good for him/her.

In a couple month Season 4 is coming out and other, stronger heroes will come and nobody will talk about Frigg, BK and Odin anymore.

STOP NERFING!

4 Likes

“but you don’t use [gems] to auto pick the legendary heroes you want.”

You don’t use chips to pick the aces or straight flushes you want either, BUT you’re still using money. They call that “gambling.” And so too is this.

1 Like

UN-NERF Vela and Tel and everything will be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Frigg needs to go from fast mana to slow mana.

BK leave alone.
Odin leave alone.

Problem solved.

She’s still OP at slow. Damage and defense down doesn’t change. Left-to-right positioning doesn’t matter because Frigg probably won’t fire before Odin unless she’s a tank. Puts her in line with other team wide defense down heroes (pretty sure literally all team wide defense down 5* are Slow unless any are eluding me).

She’s also a rogue and dodges offensive specials 20% of the time.

She’s stupidly OP at Fast mana as is, not sure how people (both who own and do not own her) contest this.

I’ll start by saying I don’t have any of the three heroes mentioned but I have been blessed with tremendous luck on a C2P basis.
I’m against a nerf. After the Telluria/Vela debacle I don’t think nerfs are needed tbh. Imagine Telluria and Vela as they were in the current climate, yes they’d be effective but no where near as dominant. I see the same thing happening in the future with FBO.
My opinion, not necessarily correct or appropriate but hey ho, all fun and games

2 Likes

So, you want to turn her into a worse version of Isarnia?

1 Like