~Neptune's Raft~ 8-9 star titans. [Closed]

We are looking for a few active players to fill out our ranks. Our previous alliance wanted to be more casual and we are the remnants of those with big dreams. We are currently working through the beginner titans so you would be starting in on the ground floor. If your dreams match ours and you have the same drive and play daily, join us on our journey!

I know everyone wants to be a part of a strong established alliance, but there is something to be said for being a part of something from the beginning. The relationships, the satisfaction, the unknown, the dream becoming reality! We are solid active players, experienced and ready to break top 100, just needing some like minded players to grow with us and help us get there. Our raft is small but sturdy, jump on!

We are still open with several slots to fill. We are active and hungry for growth. We just need YOU! Come check us out. We are friendly, active and ambitious. Does that sound like you? Then come on over!

~Neptune’s Raft~ is looking for a few good titan hunters. Only requirement is daily titan hits and participation in AW. We are currently taking down our first 6 star, for a crew of 11 that is awesome. Trophy count is negotiable for active players. We have many experienced players on our team and happy to teach.
Join us on our quest to grow and reach ever higher on the ladder.

we are growing up too fast in just 7 days we took down our fist 6* :heart_eyes: it is really a fun and friendly group.
come join us.

1 Like

We took down that 6 star and now have a unicorn! if you are looking to join a team that is active and friendly, now is the hour. Only been together for a few days and taking 6s, imagine with your help what we can do.

We just got a couple new teammates, still more room available! Come join us and help take down that unicorn as a new member present! :wink:

We may have defeated our Unicorn, but dont let that stop you from joining…~Neptune’s Raft~ is still looking for friendly players who are active daily.
Is that you?
If so, come on home, take your shoes off, put your feet up and stay awhile. :slight_smile:

~Neptune’s Raft~, still has spots open for active players. We may be few in number currently, but still taking down 6 star titans, imagine what we could do with a full raft! come check us out, we are friendly and helpful and ready to welcome you to the fold!

Hey there, I know this may be a hard pill to swallow, but why not bring your whole crew over to Council of Yeen.

We also had to start over when we lost our leader and did not have a co-leader. This meant we could not control our alliance. So 20 of us left and formed Council of Yeen… it sounds like we share the same gaming styles and we have a lot of fun role playing in our group. Your 8 plus ours would make for a strong collective. Send a scout and I’ll get an invite to Discord so we can discuss in detail including assigning a co-leader or two to your founding members.

As I said, it might seem difficult to imagine but think it over. With your help, we could, together, grow to become fast friends and a great alliance, not just for gaming, but for the new friendships.

My name is Pridbor… ask for me and let’s talk!

Cheers to you!

Just wanted to add, you know how hard it is to recruit new members…
This is a great way to get close to full members. All of us are active! Sounds like you guys are too!

Anyways… good luck in the future, however that unfolds!

There are 15 of us, but it sounds like you guys have lots of fun! Roll playing makes for great times! I really appreciate the offer though!!!

If either of you have a group of 5 that wants to break off and fight 8/9* titans. Leave me a message here or at Vetinari-ep on Line.

Your welcome!

Be well and good hunting!

Thank you and you do the same! :smile: see you around the forum :wink:

…and we are growing steadily, up to 15, looking for the other half of our team, is it you?

Are you floating out in the sea of Empires and Puzzles, not sure what to do next, wanting to grow but needing a fun and active team to grow with? Are you ready and active, wanting to take down 6* titans? Then jump on our raft! We have plenty of room, bring your friends along, you wont be sorry. ~Neptune’s Raft~ is a friendly alliance with lots of experienced players to help you on journey and beginner players so you don’t feel alone, come climb aboard today!

~Neptune’s Raft~ is currently tearing up their first 7 star and it’s a rare! We are still looking for new team members (no mercs please, i know this titans’s loot is very tempting). If you are active daily and want a warm and friendly team that is an equal mix of experienced and beginner players, then hop on this raft and take a journey with us.

~Neptune’s Raft~ is currently taking down 6 & 7 star titans with a team of 18, imagine what we could do with you! Come hop on our raft and join this active and friendly team on our journey. Only requirement is being active daily :smiley:

Who is ~ Neptune’s Raft~ and why should you join:
l. We are a nice and encouraging team
2. We are all daily hitters and working on 7 Star titans
3. we all participate in wars
4. We have only 18 players -with more we could take down 8 star titans easy
5. We are a great mix of begginer and experienced players
6. We have a facebook group page to keep in touch and share important information

So if this is what you are looking for come hop on our raft today!