Neith or Onatel for a defence team?

Hiya. I’ve always had Onatel in my defense team but now when I leveled and emblemed Neith I have a dilemma. My Onatel is at +8 and has better defensive stats (Neith is at +3) but on the other hand her special is not well suited to AI as it’s best to hold off her attacks to better utilize her mana steel.

My defense team is Triton+19, cRigard+9, Telluria+9 (tank), yellow placeholder and GM+7

With that team I’d do CRigs-Triton-Telly-GM-Onatel. Onatels are tough on defense, Neith is annoying but not feared.

In my honest opinion, I would go with Onatel. I have her at +8 and she is extremely versatile.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

1 Like

Onatel is a bigger pain than Neith, though neither are stellar. Once in a while Onatel can handcuff you though, which is why I’d go with her.

I opted for Onatel for my defense team

[image]

1 Like

See above. Placing Onatel at the flank would allow her to fire as often as possible at average mana.

Yeah but that’s the thing, she shouldn’t fire as often as possible because her mana steal wouldn’t be optimized.

That’s the trouble with A.I. But you would rather have her fire as often as she can and hope that she hits both flanks alternately. She is beefy enough to serve as the temporary tank to your GM once your Telly falls. If you place her at the wings, the rest of the team would have already died and yet her mana is not yet filled, defeating the purpose entirely. With her at flanks on average mana, she may cast her skills again hopefully when her mana steal has been fully optimized. She is a better flank than at wings. Besides, its not like she is very fast or fast mana firing often due to that mana speed.

Onatel is very good on defense, even if AI controlled her badly she still become a big pain for ur opponent as she can disturb opponent movement

Onatel hands down. She is a pain in the ■■■.

I find Neith more usefull in a Tel defense team but I don’t think there is a wrong choice there…

emblem needs can make decision easier may be, if you have more ranger heros you are using then use Onatel in defense so that you can spread the ranger emblems between others, or otherwise around…