Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I posted my dilemma elsewhere yesterday. Still can’t decide what to do!

1 Like

1 EHT, lucky ? :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

I’d wait until at least we have more people getting Neith and more reviews are up. At least until bloodfenraptor’s review in reddit is up… if he decides to do one for Neith.

I honestly feel its not worth it. And this is coming from someone who didn’t even have a good roster of 5* Yellow heroes. The only yellow 5* I have is Leonidas.

I was aiming for Neith before… until they cut her damage to 150%. Been playing with Ursena which I got from Atlantis last week at 3/70… and I have to say… 150% damage just way too low. Ursena did 150% only if enemies life is less than 50%… which most of the time when her mana is fully charged in raid… enemies’ life is usually already below 50%. Well that… or she dies before her mana is even full.

The only good thing about both of them… is that they are Average mana whereas most heroes from TC 20 with AoE are slow mana heroes.

So this changes her… from AoE damage dealer into a utility hero. Blind and mana cut. Not sure how a theoretical attack / offense against her in Raid Defense will look like but if I have to guess… probably is just an annoyance just like Li Xiu. And Li Xiu cuts mana way more than Neith.

As for blind… I can’t remember the last time I avoided Hu Tao. Well there were times when I see him, I just clicked roll. But that was a long time ago. Hu Tao was an annoyance but was never a threat with his blind.

Why?

First, because no matter what kind of Offense team I go with… I almost always have Rigard +10 in my team especially when I saw Hu Tao / Joon in my enemy’s defense team.

Second, even if Blind was cast… in some cases my hero misses… but in some other case they did manage to hit their enemy. As far as utilities go… blind is an annoyance but never a threat.

Well those who got her… I hope you guys can share how you are gonna use her in your team.

Offense?
Defense?

Max?
3/70?
Or perhaps just 2/60 or maybe even bench to give way to other higher priority hero?

And congratz @Nixon for getting Neith.

5 Likes

No, she is perfect for my roster, since we will go red tanks someday in the future and replace guin then. Thing is she is a ranger like red hood, will have to decide then :smile: ps: got 5 darts saved, musashi and inari on 3-70 for months and they will stay there, happy I didn’t use them on one of these 2 :slightly_smiling_face:
Current d, future (will definitely change, had hoped for Finley, he would fit perfect)

3 Likes

Or more like that? Got Aegir too? Looking forward to discussion about her here in forum! :fox_face:

She will definitely be on d, yet alone for her looks (50% of my defensive decisions are made by looks and optic synergy, it’s even important to me that all look tank direction :joy:), she’s a well designed lady! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Yes… this is why I am looking for enough reason to try to pull for her as well.

Her art is amazing!! LoL… :heart_eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

Completely unimpressed by her. Neglishable damage at average speed and effects that you can easily get from cheaper 4*s.

7 Likes

All you talking about artwork. I couldn’t care less for the drawings. They could put up a block of tofu, if they could just for once get the stats right.

4 Likes

Personally i like this new hotm, i have guinevre and like her too, but i would not use her for defense as long as i have guinevre, but maybe in war if i have a place for flank hero i would use her (if will i ever got her) also i think she’s good for attack too, i am a bit lazy that for raid i use always the same team not even caring who the enemy has and it is: victor,(dont know the english name but the ice hero of grimforest), guinevre, thoth amun and evelyn and it is pretty good in my opinion and i win most of the raids that i do, anyway if i will get her with event summon may think to use her instead of guinevre.

1 Like

Would there be any synergy and benefit to have her and Guin on defence team? Having mana troops lv23 or higher for both would make them both fast. Plus -20% mana from Guin and -10% from Neith and mana recovery from latter one it could be a good combo. Wondering what you think?

1 Like

She is an improved version of Justice, though not as tanky, well padded, and yes as said a mix of Hu and Li…should be good to have.

2 Likes

Could anyone be so kind and show me the calculation/formula of that? I have a discussion and cant really show the correct calculation method. Thanks a lot guys

1 Like

I’m no statistician @Achilleus, but this explanation has been posted elsewhere:

Now, back to the topic …

4 Likes

Thanks a lot. That’s exactly what i wanted to know. :+1:

1 Like

Got the perfect team for her, will name that team „mental care“ :ghost:

28 Likes

ooh so it was bring your kid to work day for hu tao :smiley:

3 Likes

Same to me got her on a single EHT summon
Am glad i can save the rest till next month and christmas
And i think neith is great hope it meets my expectations in raids and AW

3 Likes

This is one hotm I won’t be pulling for, I have Drake, Joon, Leo and Justice already and I think she’s won’t bring anything to my roster except another yellow.

2 Likes

This is something I never thought of. Now it’s too late for Kingston. Was ready to pull trigger on EHT but this has me thinking. Like that was so obvious why didn’t I see that. Any insight on grimble or vela…lol. You got me stuck now…help-haha

7 Likes

I did a 10 pull elemental summon since I already have the vampires, and got her. I am pretty lucky most months with the HOTM. Extremely lucky last month. I have 5 total Kingston. No clue what I will do with 5 of him other than let them take up space in my inventory :joy: