Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I basically use her like Margaret.

1 Like

… Never?

20 Characters

4 Likes

Margaret is a staple in my mono green. :wink:

I got lucky and pulled Neith pretty early on in this month. Picked her up on 10x pull #2 along with Victor (+15 EHT’s yielding nothing).
(SS Below, will edit with a Link to my Halloween Pulls when it’s done).

Initial thoughts are that she’s a bit more underwhelming than I expected her to be… I’ve only taken her on farming expeditions so far and, at present, am hesitant to level her up.

The damage she deals is OK but has been dramatically reduced since the initial Beta appearances. Her Blind is good but I personally believe that, while doing less blind, Drake Fong is a more solid hero for that as he’s got a bit more survivability and does a higher % damage.

In terms of the mana cut, I can see it being useful but not enough to displace another of my Yellow team heroes. I definitly don’t see her taking a spot on my Purple Titan squad any time soon…

I am not 100% sure what my next yellow project is going to be but I suspect I will max a second Jackal then likely start working on either Neith, Joon or Owl (mainly for shts & gigs)

My yellow raiding team is:
Inari, Rana, Onatel (+11), Drake Fong (+6) and Guardian Jackal (+15)

My Purple Titan team is:
Wu Kong, Inari, Rana, Onatel, Drake and Guardian Jackal.

2 Likes

Joon Joon Joon and more Joon

20 Joon characters

2 Likes

How can I upload video here please help

@Frozen there’s no way to upload videos directly to the Forum, but if you upload them to another service like YouTube and post the URL, it will automatically embed the video on the Forum for playing.

3 Likes

Thank you zephyr I have 2 videos on YouTube

1 Like

When I found it again I will post and another video

4 Likes

This only show me how useless is Neith (I already knew that anyway). The attacker used a single purple, had an average board (not even decent) and his cleanser died before to have a chance to fire. Still, so easy win… That couldn’t have happened with Guin in there and anyone who still possess some brain, can understand this :smile:

3 Likes

True, but he was very lucky.
If you look Evelyn and Kingston special under blind effect, none of them miss the target. Evelyn not even 1 out of 3.

If both of them missed at least some, could the raid be any different?
Can’t know for sure.

Neith buys a turn, does initial damage and blinds. Guin buys 2 turns, shields 3 up against the dark stack and heals 3.

Imo both are almost at equal tank quality. Guin still a bit ahead due to her HoT. Guin could be sniped immediately after 1 or 2 turns, since blinded enemies may miss.

You don’t need a cleanser against Guin. Dispelling isn’t much of an issue.

Both have pros and cons as tank. Both are also decent attackers.

I couldn’t decide…

1 Like

I have made 5 or 6 battles against her and the result was the same, when I strikes the specials and I dont haven’t and one miss and for this i am thinking she is something broken

I met Neith in all positions so far, even wings :joy: The hero is like non existent. I do not have such great heroes like many other do; most of my heroes are classics. Still, for me Neith is one of the most useless hotm in the game as long as never was a threat for me. For noobs may be. But not for me. There are a lots of yellows much better than her. But hey, if the people want to use her in defense, that means only one thing: good news for me. I would love my opponents to replace Guin, Drake and Onatel with her :smile:

4 Likes

Could be a coincidence, could be a bug. I don’t really know.
It suppose to miss, even very much sometimes.
Under Wu Kong effect how much we miss usually? :joy:

As other heroes that work by chance (like Justice, Wu, Drake, Inari, Margaret and so on…) that would be times when she absolutely change anything, and times where it totally reverse the flow of a battle.

Judging her by a single match is almost useless.

If i show you a raid where people miss every single shot after her, would she be any different then before?

Answer: nope, always the same hero.

I was expected much more than her, when I heard for this hero I was very excited and now when its released with this nerf I am very disappointed. I will get it to max but I dont know if i will use it.

1 Like

I want to point out how blind effect is one of the most controversial and changed skills from empires and puzzle history.

Here they added the status effect miss on the skill (before only the hit missed, status effects always applied)

Here it was lowered by 5% (it was 5% higher before)

Here each individual hit from an AoE is considered as a single and not as a whole (before or all the hits were a miss, or all a hit)

All this to understand how much it is difficult to give to blind effect a real “value”.

4 Likes

I dont know what was before but I know this, on this form she is just like 4* heroe with emblems and one emblemed li xiu will make much better work than Neith, she need to be buffed

4 Likes

yes indeed, and already discussed and serious debate before her release, here.

4 Likes

As i already stated, i would not particulary against of a light buff (20-30% maximum).
I even have her, so how can i be against it? :grin:

If it helps to have more love from people… ok. It should not make her trespass OP territory.

But what i find funny is that all the people that complaint about her talk about her skills, not her hit. (Or at least both)

If you don’t like her now, having 20 or even 30% more special doesn’t add so much to her.

We talking only about damage boost eventually. If you don’t like her skills… that will never change.

People seems to talk like more damage would increase her missing rate too, which is not.

2 Likes