Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Neith has been a big disappointment for Me. I loved the design of the hero, as it looked like a solid support hero (damage, blind and mana denial in one hero sounds great). After testing her at 4/80 she is quite fragile, her special only does around 150-200 dmg, her mana denial is almost unnotizable (unless enemies are maxed) and blind doesn’t has so much impact since it depends on rng and only last 4 turns. In top of that, her mana is average, so usually she will be firing her special after the enemy heroes have used their special, making her 2 main strenghts (mana denial and blind) arrive in a bad timing and dont have any real impact in the fight. I know surely she will not be rebalanced, but if she’ll be, here are some ideas:

• Give her more attack or % in special to adopt an agressive support role.
  • Give her a fast special so her mana denial and blind act faster and more effectively.
  • Maintain her average special but empower it. A bit of healing for the team (since it Will get damage, more % in mana denial, a blind of more turns…
  • Turn her in a more deffensive support role. More tranky stats and probably adapt her special without damage but with more mana denial, blind and bonuses for the team.

Those are my 50 cents. What are your ideas to make Neith more playable without making her OP?

13 Likes