Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I wish they would let us trade and/or donate. I’d be more than happy to find good homes for a few members of my Kingston army :joy:

5 Likes

Hi yeah she is hard to see with all of that Kingston awesomeness around her. I will be glad to finish my other projects up so I can start to work on him.

What do you mean all I talk about is artwork? I wrote more than 100 words about her NOT RELATED TO ARTWORK just a few posts before this… post 23 :joy: Well at least I bring something to the table…

But if someday they really start putting tofu with uber-good stats all over the game, I might really quit playing though… game play is one thing but putting a tofu felt like neglecting the quality of the heroes… I’m not spending my money on something like that.

If we talk about synergy with Guin, then Neith should be focused on being a damage dealer. Blindness sounds good… but like StaceyTurner77 said:

If Guin and Neith both cut mana and prevents enemies’ special from firing… then what’s the purpose of blindness?

Congratz… 5 Kingston lol… I got 4 with only 6 tonics. What to do lol :joy:

Vela seems nice… Grimble doesn’t seem interesting at all. Good for minions though but if I ever face a minion monster like Seshat or Lady Lakey I could just click Roll… or just send in mono team as usual. Minions has never been a problem prior to Lady Lakey… and for Lady Lakey… Proteus always has her covered.

2 Likes

:joy: better than me! I used my tonics on Evelyn. Figured she could boost Kingston so I would just bring him to 3/70. Maybe when I have another 6 I will give them to Kingston unless there is a new better green 5* option by then.

2 Likes

Lucky 13th eht. Can’t wait to get started.

Screenshot_2019-11-01-06-07-22

5 Likes

Disclaimer, not my Neith. Seeing her this emblemed up feels underwhelming for tank.

Well she was never meant to be a tank

5 Likes

you surely meant Kunch tanks?

Probably flanks. Or yes, Kunchen and not Kingston :slightly_smiling_face:

Very lucky this morning! I pulled Neith on a token. I will be maxing her because it’s my game and I’ll play it how I want dernnit! I want all of my Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to be maxed

Her art is weird (major scoliosis or…?) But I really like her title “Opener of the Ways” feels very in line with the fantasy theme.

Is the background of her card the same as Delilah? I don’t have Delilah so I couldn’t really compare.

11 Likes

It’s the same as Drake Fong’s, Ranvir’s, and Onatels. I assume Delilah too.

2 Likes

Whoah… I didn’t notice all of them were the same! OMG all of the Season 1 heroes of the same element share a background with each other, too! I never noticed!

4 Likes

Wow. Got her on my second token this morning (along w/ Vlad and Dawa :joy:)
So now the questions are:
(1) do I put Leo aside and level up Neith instead? I would use her on offense. My only other yellow 5s are Ranvir and Justice, so i’m Looking to replace the slow Justice on offense.
(2) do I save my remaining hero tokens for Dec? I have Alby and thus don’t need MN (though i’d be happy to have her, of course)

I assume the answer to both questions is yes, but feedback and counter arguments would be most appreciated!

2 Likes

Well, time will tell, but I can’t say I’m impressed with her. She’s not destined to be tank and for flanks there’s a good number of counter heroes, Ursena completely nullifies her, Grazul protects against blindness, Zim, Kun, Ariel, Rigard cleanse blindness. And her damage output isn’t too high to cause much troubles imho.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, except I also have Onatel maxed on my offense (and Defense) and Vivica maxed for stuff, and Ranvir and Justice are at 3.70. I’m going to get Leonidas to 3.70 because he’s at 3.58 right now, so I guess it would depend on how far along your Leo is.

I would say save your tokens unless you really want Victor. Grimble is going to be interesting to have with all the minions around here (I don’t think game, breaking, but interesting) and even though you have Alby, I’m sure MN would be a nice addition for war and raid tournaments. Besides, Santa is the beastiest red tank there is. period. I hate him. I want him. :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

i think he said that because this particular Neith from Crystal Family is on defense in the tank position.

1 Like

I know that Leo isn’t the greatest of them all, but in my experience you need at least one good yellow sniper. I have 6 yellow 5*s maxed and Jackal+19 and Ranvir are my 2 best yellow snipers lol. It’s really frustrating to fire Jackal and don’t be able to finish a single hero off.

1 Like

26 pulls, no Neith yet
I will pull again in wonderland

1 Like

Good info, thanks! My Leo is at 3.19, so I have not used materials on him yet.

1 Like

You have my yellow team! I have jackal +18 and Ranvir. They are my two stack, so if I need a third I have to take Justice. I have Gretel, but even at +7 she is dying before getting to fire