Neith – New November 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

All you talking about artwork. I couldn’t care less for the drawings. They could put up a block of tofu, if they could just for once get the stats right.

4 Likes

Personally i like this new hotm, i have guinevre and like her too, but i would not use her for defense as long as i have guinevre, but maybe in war if i have a place for flank hero i would use her (if will i ever got her) also i think she’s good for attack too, i am a bit lazy that for raid i use always the same team not even caring who the enemy has and it is: victor,(dont know the english name but the ice hero of grimforest), guinevre, thoth amun and evelyn and it is pretty good in my opinion and i win most of the raids that i do, anyway if i will get her with event summon may think to use her instead of guinevre.

1 Like

Would there be any synergy and benefit to have her and Guin on defence team? Having mana troops lv23 or higher for both would make them both fast. Plus -20% mana from Guin and -10% from Neith and mana recovery from latter one it could be a good combo. Wondering what you think?

1 Like

She is an improved version of Justice, though not as tanky, well padded, and yes as said a mix of Hu and Li…should be good to have.

2 Likes

Could anyone be so kind and show me the calculation/formula of that? I have a discussion and cant really show the correct calculation method. Thanks a lot guys

1 Like

I’m no statistician @Achilleus, but this explanation has been posted elsewhere:

Now, back to the topic …

4 Likes

Thanks a lot. That’s exactly what i wanted to know. :+1:

1 Like

Got the perfect team for her, will name that team „mental care“ :ghost:

28 Likes

ooh so it was bring your kid to work day for hu tao :smiley:

3 Likes

Same to me got her on a single EHT summon
Am glad i can save the rest till next month and christmas
And i think neith is great hope it meets my expectations in raids and AW

3 Likes

This is one hotm I won’t be pulling for, I have Drake, Joon, Leo and Justice already and I think she’s won’t bring anything to my roster except another yellow.

2 Likes

This is something I never thought of. Now it’s too late for Kingston. Was ready to pull trigger on EHT but this has me thinking. Like that was so obvious why didn’t I see that. Any insight on grimble or vela…lol. You got me stuck now…help-haha

7 Likes

I did a 10 pull elemental summon since I already have the vampires, and got her. I am pretty lucky most months with the HOTM. Extremely lucky last month. I have 5 total Kingston. No clue what I will do with 5 of him other than let them take up space in my inventory :joy:

Well, you can start by sending one to me, I will be happy to alleviate your storage shortage issues. :wink:

4 Likes

I wish they would let us trade and/or donate. I’d be more than happy to find good homes for a few members of my Kingston army :joy:

5 Likes

Hi yeah she is hard to see with all of that Kingston awesomeness around her. I will be glad to finish my other projects up so I can start to work on him.

What do you mean all I talk about is artwork? I wrote more than 100 words about her NOT RELATED TO ARTWORK just a few posts before this… post 23 :joy: Well at least I bring something to the table…

But if someday they really start putting tofu with uber-good stats all over the game, I might really quit playing though… game play is one thing but putting a tofu felt like neglecting the quality of the heroes… I’m not spending my money on something like that.

If we talk about synergy with Guin, then Neith should be focused on being a damage dealer. Blindness sounds good… but like StaceyTurner77 said:

If Guin and Neith both cut mana and prevents enemies’ special from firing… then what’s the purpose of blindness?

Congratz… 5 Kingston lol… I got 4 with only 6 tonics. What to do lol :joy:

Vela seems nice… Grimble doesn’t seem interesting at all. Good for minions though but if I ever face a minion monster like Seshat or Lady Lakey I could just click Roll… or just send in mono team as usual. Minions has never been a problem prior to Lady Lakey… and for Lady Lakey… Proteus always has her covered.

2 Likes

:joy: better than me! I used my tonics on Evelyn. Figured she could boost Kingston so I would just bring him to 3/70. Maybe when I have another 6 I will give them to Kingston unless there is a new better green 5* option by then.

2 Likes

Lucky 13th eht. Can’t wait to get started.

Screenshot_2019-11-01-06-07-22

5 Likes

Disclaimer, not my Neith. Seeing her this emblemed up feels underwhelming for tank.