Neith needs a buff

Where? I can’t see it LOL

Interesting. I see how you made it work. I don’t take 2 heroes of the same effect with me in raids or in the defense team. That’s why I see Neith’s mana cut and blind effect lacking. Her damage, too. I thought SGG will at least up her damage % so I focused on the health and defense path when I gave her emblems. I wanted her to live long enough for her to fire at least once. I managed to do that. Now she dies before firing twice LOL

She got her Buff… at +15 she now (or soon) will have 25% chance of piercing thru ursena reflect

1 Like

Is this confirmed?
That would be a lovely news!

If you think this is the wrong path to take, please advise me and I will reset her emblems and start again.

1 Like

Acording to Staff yes…

1 Like

So, there will be 75% chance my fragile Neith will die after firing her special :joy:

4 Likes

Mine is not fully emblemed yet, but that’s a lot of tile damage.

I pair her with Jackal and Joon, and two purples. She really does her job well.

1 Like

@ThePirateKing So you focused on her attack when you emblemed her. Will you continue this way or try to mix and match talents?

Does she die easily?

1 Like

Yes, I did focus on her attack more to give her some offensive edge. Her base stats are quite balanced. And since I don’t use her in defense (we use green tanks) I didn’t feel like going the health and defense route. Even with the attack route her defense stat is almost 800, so she does not die easily.

Personally, I feel that you cannot go wrong with either route. These are her full stats for the two routes.

It totally depends on your playstyle. I will personally continue along the attack route for the added damage. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will continue experimenting with her for the few upcoming weeks, then I will reset her and go down the attack route and see if my opinion about her changes.
Thanks for the photo you attached.

EDIT:
The stats defer from mine. I followed the health and defense path :thinking: What am I missing?

I attached screenshots of the path I followed, above.

Hah! I understand what you mean. Compared to other 5* yellows… her attack score is not stellar.

But I don’t have 30+ maxed 5* heroes. Most of my team is 4* heroes. So I consider any attack score of over 700 to be fairly decent in terms of tile damage.

I’m sure I’d have a different opinion if I had all the best heroes in the game.

2 Likes

I see. As for me, I didn’t go down the attack path which made her attack even worse in my eyes.

1 Like

I guess I’ve just gotten used to working with mostly 4* heroes. And vanilla ones, at that. Don’t ever underestimate them! I don’t think there is a defense team in this game that can’t be taken down with a good board and a maxed out color stacked 4* team.

Neith? Certainly not a major powerhouse of a hero by any stretch of the imagination. But unless you are one of those players who has all of the heroes - she is useful for sure!

2 Likes

Yes, it differs because you took the mana node (node 8) and heal bonus node (node 19), so you lost some defense and health there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Neith’s only ability that is satisfying on its own is blind imo. 10% mana cut can only be situationally effective, like when 2 enemies are at full mana. The damage has the same drawback, can’t be effective on its own. Can’t kill any hero or bring to low health for that matter.

But she is a support hero, she’s not supposed to take out a team on her own like atomos, tyr or seshat. She really shines within a team, through synergies. So imo it can’t be a reason to call her inadequate just because she needs to be paireed with other heroes.

The idea behind pairing her with other heroes should be enhancing one of her less impactful abilities, like debuffing defense to increase her damage significantly or cutting mana with guin or li xiu to make her mana cut even more limiting. When this is in place, every other thing she does becomes extra and incredibly effective.

2 Likes

I can only speak from the perspective of attacking a Neith on defense, but I have had quite a few instances where the 10% cut has brought down one or more of my heroes from fully charged, and that has 100% turned the tide of the battle. Battles are often close when when facing 4.6k teams and the difference between victory and defeat is the ability to fire one special at the right time.

Also, the fact that she is immune to Proteus and other mana manipulators makes her even more dangeours, in my eyes

2 Likes

Neith is fine at defence, because of blindness. In attack team, she desperately needs Wu Kong with her. Team of Gullinbursti, Li Xiu, Neith, Hu Tao, Wu Kong is very effective if Wu Kong uses skill first.

If no Wu Kong, then no Neith as well in my attack team. She needs a small touch for her direct damage i think.

1 Like

I think what Neith lacks are some % values ​​on the effects of his skill. Nothing too exaggerated.

I understand everything you said, I’ve been watching this topic since day one, but there is something wrong with Neith.

I’ve been experimenting with her and taking her with me in almost every team whether it is for farming, raids, war, etc. I even considered resetting her emblems after reaching level 20 and going down the other path to see if something differs about her. So here is my review of her because I will stop experimenting with her and waste more time and resources on her.

I got her from one random pull, I think it was during an event. That month I decided her stats and special effects are not worth it, so I decided not to aim for her.

I’m stating this because I don’t want someone to think she was my first or only 5* hero or my first HoTM and I was excited to have her and made the mistake of maxing her and now I want the game to fix her and make her OP, no not even OP, I want her to kill all her opponents with a single strike! And that she is not designed to be a tank, and I want her to be a tank and a sniper and everything lol

2 Likes

A few people here kept saying she’s strong so I gave her a chance and ascended her to tier 3. And wrote a comment here that she’s not worth the ascension materials and a lot agreed with me, but again a few said she’s strong and you will only experience her true powers when she’s maxed and given some talents. So I did that, out of curiosity and to prove them wrong. I ended up maxing her talents when I think the vast majority didn’t reach the 15th node. I chose the shield and health path because she was so fragile in my eyes. I wanted her to live long enough to fire her special twice at least. Her damage for Sniper class is a joke, and continued to be a joke after going down the shield path and ignoring her attack.

I will stop here to say it’s not fair for a HoTM to not show its marvel before being maxed and emblemed 15+ (I felt the difference when she reached the 19th node lol). And it’s not fair that if one doesn’t have mana troops, again he/she will not experience her true marvel. Most HoTM show how great they are even before tier 3.

I tried her in teams with Li Xiu, Li Xiu in costume and with both. I defeated the opponent but still there is something wrong with Neith. If her mana cut is enough, why take them with her? Would one take Colen to assist Grave Maker or would one take Hu Tao to assist Drake Fong? Alright, a few of you would say, she is a niche and suppose to be a Jack of all trades. Okay…

I took her with Joon, Leonidas and Onatel, too. I didn’t take Hu Tao with her though.

2 Likes