Neith needs a buff

People should see that 35% miss chance to all is no joke and shouldn’t be packed with lots of other abilities and high damage. Neith is overall very balanced. It’s not a good idea to look at what she can’t do because she does a lot. I guess i have never seen a buff request being discarded or found unnecessary by this many people before, that should say something about her.

Remember that she is a unique hero and because of that she wouldn’t work well within just any team.

Neith is weak, a hero with an average mana speed should be more able to live, now he wins with a quick mana or a very fast mana, and Neith doesn’t even reach his average mana - the worse holy hero is only Roc. And overall the yellow heroes are the weakest.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree Neith needs a buff. When she first came out I was so excited I thought she was going to be one of those devastating heroes. I was right, but she was devastating in her effectiveness. Even after I got her I tried, gave her emblems and pushed for her to be good. It didn’t matter she was still easy to kill and her special was non existent. If she is going to steal Mana why not really have her steal Mana. That alone would make her great.

6 Likes

I fight with Neith all the time simply because I don’t have better yellows and play vanilla heroes. But I am definitely thinking of changing her from time to time. Even for 4* emblemed (costume) heroes.
She’s fun, but a little too weak and does a bit of all instead of really breaking opponents.

In def
Atm she does her job in flank or even tank. I’m in platinum and in raids I’m often taken out quickly but sometimes it takes a while. I think her blindness is the lucky charm.

In off
I used to love her, but she is simply too rng and doesn’t kill. I use her to stall enemies, but 10% mana cut is almost useless thus again blindness is her strength. Nevertheless, combined with C-Lianna I can still profit a lot atm.
But when I face opponents, I want to hit their weaknesses or defend my team (f.e. against DOT). She doesn’t do that and her strengths mostly don’t combine (exception c-lianna) that well. She also doesn’t hit hard.

Against titans
Same old story. Doesn’t hit hard enough. I’m hoping for her blind.
Mana cut is use full because lots of yellows do that and combined it’s awesome.
Her mana+ ability for yellow fits well against titans.

Emblems
However true she gets a lot better fully emblemd, you simply won’t give her ranger emblems because there are way better rangers - even vanilla - and emblems are scarce.
Nevertheless, ranger suits her well since she attacks all enemies.

Conclusion
For a new player, her ‘do-a-bit-of-all’ is nice, but later on it gets less and less useful.
She really needs a buff simply in order to earn her place in a team instead of becoming obsolete.
And on top of that, no one will hate her after a little buff. As well in off as in def she will be decent but absolutely not OP.

This is my plead to give her the little tweak for her to shine. She is way too fun to be left outside.

8 Likes

Agreed. Great hero, even at the end-game!

1 Like

Spot-on review, she is not that kind of hero do solve all of your problems. She has to fit into the theme of a team on offense. But it doesn’t mean she has to fit one single theme, she is able to find herself a place in various strategic approaches.

One might enhance her damage with defense drop
One might enhance her mana cut with even more mana cut
One might couple her blind with attack down to keep the whole team alive for much longer

But two things are not for her:
Firing at 10 mana, she requires that tile cut to become more effective
Being in a team of snipers. She doesn’t go well with too many of them

1 Like

I wish I have more time to scan some threads asking for buffs (of heroes that the game eventually buffed) to see if there are some genius comments from genius players who thought those heroes don’t need buffs and that they like those broken heroes and use them fine. To see if they also think other players don’t know how to use them right.

Let’s list all HoTMs who should come with a manual like Neith. And then let’s list all HoTMs who would never shine and show true power UNLESS you have mana troops, mana node, a brain that makes you think you are better than any other player on the game especially those complaining about Neith.

1 Like

I have Neith and been having a complicated relationship with her, giving her emblems and then stripping her multiple times. There’s lewd joke in there somewhere, but I digress.

She is a good hero, but the main issue is her class - it doesn’t make sense. She’s not there for damage, she’s a pure utility/disruption hero. Having actual ranger class snipers makes embleming her impossible, since they’re better used elsewhere. Without emblems, she is unusable on defense, so I just use her as a fairly reliable crowd control source on one of my war teams.

Had she been a paladin, a monk, a sorcerer - I’d shower her with emblems and affection, and…wait, where was I going with this again?

3 Likes

Leo and Justice are worse, off the top of my head.

That’s a really good point, if they buff Neith, they should change her class, ranger is a terrible choice for Neith, making her weaker than she already is.

I have two maxed Neiths (I’ve had bad luck and haven’t pulled many holy heroes) and honestly, I’m displeased with myself that I ascended both of them. Last war, Telluria was at 5% health and Neith’s skill couldn’t even kill her. There was literally a tiny sliver left on her health and she couldn’t even finish her, leaving her at 20 health! I was shocked. I’m sorry, but a 20-30% damage boost isn’t out of line here and for all those that say Neith is fine, you’re right, she doesn’t need major adjustments, but her damage is truly pathetic.

6 Likes

How are you Easy!!We miss you!!

1 Like

Sorcere would be amazing for her

Don’t get personal and learn how to discuss a topic properly.

1 Like

Smarta**

20 smarta**es

1 Like

Neith is one of those heroes that I always underestimate, and then she annihilates me. Recently she’s been getting early sniper shots to take her out of the equation.

3 Likes

Civil, constructive and on the topic of Neith, please

4 Likes

I actually emblemed her (attack path, no less) but I don’t see any difference. Even if her attack stat is quite high.

3 Likes

Neith slapped me several times.
Slightly, but devastating.
Don’t underestimate her…

1 Like

Neith needs more direct damage or more Mana reduction, or both!

2 Likes