Neith needs a buff

As I read more and more posts about great heros needeing a buff I can’t stop thinking that many players got so spoiled by playing with overpowered cards that they can’t appreciate slightly less powerful heros.
Seriously, Neith does what she does great in my opinion. I don’t have her but she screwed me many times during raids, so defensively she is really nice.
I think your opinion that she needs a buff comes from the fact that she doesn’t win you raids like other super overpowered heros (Ursena, Finley, Black Knight or Lady of the lake - latter two if they fire one special the raid is mostly over - and that is overpowered in my opinion).
And that screws your perspective.
Do some raids with heros that most of players play with, like Li Xiu or Justice and you’ll see that Neith is better than you think at the moment.

10 Likes

I, and quite a few others, have opined that Li Xiu offers a lot more value than Neith. Especially with her costume, she is arguably superior. That’s an S1, non-exceptional 4-star vs a HOTM.

As for Justice, being tankier than Neith, I actually find Justice tougher to raid against than Neith at Tank. With a bad board, Justice usually fires at least twice. Neith almost never fires more than once - even with a bad board, I can take her out reasonably quickly.

And while I never see Justice at Flank, I find Neith dies almost always before she fires at Flank, or else fires after I myself have fired making her special useless.

All the above are with Rigard and Proteus being my standard 2. I Don’t bother stacking purple against either Justice or Neith.

Edit: You stated “do some raids” - Justice is horrible for raids being Slow mana. Neith IS better than Li Xiu on offense, but both of their damage is so low, and mana cutting is almost insignificant given the auto mana regent of defenses, that I wouldn’t use either them on offense.

6 Likes

I was in a quandary for a month as to whether to max Neith or Inari, having only enough mats for one. I finally maxed Neith, but regret it.

Her hit is like a feather. I personally wouldn’t want her on my defense. Maybe offence since I can control her with mana pots.

She does help me on titans, though. Her blind has saved my bacon a few times. She is definitely a support hero & nothing more to me.

I do think when they nerfed her, it was just a tad too much

2 Likes

And what is her work, to do nothing? Yes in this work its very good.

A simple increased from 150% to 180% damages will probably made her a desirable hero again.

2 Likes

Es muy difícil conseguir un héroe del mes, también los materiales de ascensión, para uno que me toca y… Neith, esto que es una broma??
Su golpe es súper débil para un 5 estrellas, Corte de Maná del 10% , ni se nota, lo único positivo es la cegera, es increíble la diferencia que hay de hotm, unos súper Buenos y este no tiene nombre, hasta Liu Xiu es mejor… Y más rápido de ascender, vergonzoso.

2 Likes

Blue has two 5* element defense down. Yellow has none 5* element def down…
rather than pack 10 pounds of weak skills that yellow already has into a 5 pound sack… it’s sad that Neith (a hero of the muck) didn’t bring this needed feature to the holy 5* landscape

1 Like

This is an example as to why she needs improvement. I took her in raids. I fired her SS. No significant damage as we already know. Mana reduction was unnoticeable since no enemy is maxed. Can’t say if any of the heroes lost a turn at firing. Don’t really know if 1 slash or 1 turn is equivalent to the 10% lost mana. The blind… well… her best skill… but rng gods does not favor me. After 1 or 2 turns, 3 snipers fired, all hit even with blind. Neith survived but two of my snipers dead. Should have i waited for enemies to be maxed before firing her SS to make the mana reduction relevant? Blind is based on rng so with timing or not, relevance of blind is based on pure chance. And the damage, very soft to make any relvance. Make her special skill relevant. A good concept for a hotm was wasted.

3 Likes

I compared her to most yellow heroes, even 4 stars and she is always on a losing end at something. I compared to Zeline and Zim.
I compared to other mana heroes like Hel or Proteus, and most yellows with similar effects. She is losing every time. She never been a threat in def teams and I still use many 4 star heroes. She is like a Swedish breakfast bar. You pick a bit of everything and get diarrhoea. 10% mana= 1 turn delay on specials if used in the correct timing. Blind= 1/3 hit will miss you if you’re lucky (gamble). 150% damage with her stats is not threatening or too late anyway. A Zim or Zeline specials are 100% chance. There are heroes that are so powerfull now its seriously a joke to release Neith like this. Jabberwok, Finley, Snowwhite, Ursena. etc. With snipers Seshat and Kingston. Even current hotm is over 200% damage regardless of attack stat calculation. Someone said they nerfed her as would be powerfull next to superior purple tanks. Those tanks should have been nerfed then to keep balance. Obviously if someone don’t have other yellow hero then it’s better than nothing.
I agree to many other players that she needs to change either going fast, increase attack to 180-200% or increase blind over 50% like Danzaburo or lose the blind and go manastop with only 3 target or a much higher percentage of manacut

9 Likes

Good assessment, I agree. I would add that her mana cut should be at least 15%-20% as well. 10 does literally NOTHING to heroes esp when their mana isn’t already maxed.

2 Likes

I agree with you too @shongu

1 Like

Here’s a thought

Don’t max inferior heroes

Problem solved

1 Like

Si yo la tengo espero que aumenten la velocidad a rápido y aumente un poco el daño

No idea what you’re saying but i disagree

4 Likes

But the point is she shouldn’t be an inferior hero, we didn’t get her from tc20 but from a summons where she was the hotm of the month.
Very disappointing

3 Likes

Don’t like her then don’t max her, and dont use her

Or are you saying she is the only hero you have in the entire game?

If she’s not the only hero in the game then who cares if she’s buffed or not, just use somebody else. I’ve dealt with perseus for 2 yrs, life will go on whether neith gets buffed or not, i promise lol

Not using her is not as good idea as feeding her to another hero to not waste hero roster space. I heard li xiu is better than her, why not feed her to li xiu. That would be better, I promise… sarcastic comment will not be flagged right?

I think Neith is good enough to become a 5* hero. She is good at raid defense team, at flank position, especially combined with strong healer. its kind of frustrating dealing with her mana cuts and blind at the same time. Yes, there are lots of better HoTM out there, but Neith have her own purpose and its good enough. not every HoTM are meant to become a stonky tank or devastating sniper. Neith is always meant to be a flank, a good supportive hero.

2 Likes

Everything good I’ve heard has been in offense

You’re the 1st I’ve read that likes her in defense

I haven’t faced her much myself so have no real clue if she’s good on defense or not but will take your word for it

To me she’s a yellow utility, low damage but blind/mana cut. Kinda like a yellow zim but with different perks and average speed

If she was fast, she would be drake
If her mana cut was bigger, she would be guin
If her blind was bigger, she would be justice
If her damage was bigger, she would be justice
She’s stuck as an in between all of those and that much is obvious just by reading her card and has been that way since her release

Anyone acting dumbfounded by this after they max her, have bigger issues at hand than 1 hero they regret maxing

5 Likes

I’m trying to decide whether I give the mats to Leo or Neith right now.

I see the benefits of both and I’ve been reading this thread and absorbing the information.

I like Leo and he was one of my first 5* (taken ages to get 6 darts…) but Neith does look handy. I face her a lot in low diamond raids and she can be a massive pain…Leo I see often too and he doesn’t bother me quite so much. That said if I get Grazul off at the right time Neith is kinda irrelevant.

Still on the fence…I can’t decide who to ascend though this thread does make me think Neith as she may get a boost??? Or is that wishful thinking?

1 Like