Neith needs a buff

3 Likes

I still think Neith is a good hero, better of most of later HotM.
Yes, she could have a bit more punch and still not be broken, but that’s just searching desperately a problem in her.

Her best part is the blind effect, which alone can totally change the outcome of a battle.

Must say my 3-2 yellow stack together with Leonidas and Guinevre (all of them not emblemed) is particulary effective.
All 3 of them are not heroes really loved for attack, but they sinergy pretty well and charge (troop wise) at the same time.

3 Likes

My Neith is still at 3-70 but only because I have other yellows I wanted first. I still use her at 3-70 and she still works for what she does.

The never ending issue it seems is people want her to do all she does but a lot better.

She’s not supposed to be that…she’s a good jack of all trades. If you want a better blind for Titans etc etc there’s Joon or now Bai.

You want more mana to be removed there’s Leo.

But there’s no hero that does it all to all enemies. That’s the niche. When she works well she feels utterly busted…stopping specials, making people miss, doing damage.

As above the direct damage could be a bit more but if you are taking Neith for that then you are doing it wrong IMHO

1 Like

Llianna from tc20 is more valuable than Neith to me on offense. In an emblems competition, I wish I had emblemed Llianna. A HOTM should be better. I vote for buffing Neith.

3 Likes

Nah, no reason to go overboard with a buff for Neith but little bump to the blind OR mana cut would go a long way for her

1 Like

I agree … just shut up …

1 Like

I’d feel bad about necroposting on a dead horse here, but 224 votes doesn’t look dead.

If “old heroes” (those under 790 power) all got kicked up to 790 power, they’d still be behind the new stuff. They wouldn’t look quite as small though, and Neith would get 20 more points. I personally didn’t think Neith was weak when she was new, but now that it’s been over a year? Yeah, she’s looking smaller.

Does anyone think this would be a warranted buff for Neith?

buff the mana speed would be the best.
if not, at least increase the damage to something meaningful.

for newer heroes, we’re looking at 260% AOE at fast speed (Lewena ). A bunch of other average speed heroes have about 250% AOE damage with additional effects.

Given neith has 2 decent effects aside from damage, I’d say one of the following would be ideal:

• buff the speed to fast and maybe lower the damage to 120% for balance.
  • keep the speed at average, increase the damage to be 240%-ish
2 Likes

I have take a lot of my votes to put them for another heroes, but for this hero I just can’t take it, Neith still wait for her buff after so much time.

1 Like

She was my first HOTM. had a compass shortage at the time so only brought her to 2/60. And there she still sits.
Better hero’s came along. Never had need to finish her. Have Hanitra, Uraeus, G Owl, Akkorog at 3/70. Also just pulled Malosi & Poseidon
She needs a big buff to jump ahead of that crew.

Her strike isnt much. Yes, it would be nice if she were at 200% but I run her with Hanitra every war as off suites for one of my other 3 strong color. If I get them to both go off at the same time, its usually a win. Its funny as hell to watch them miss or get dodged

Thank you thank you thank you after so much time she get her deserved buff, yes now her hit can be at least 220% but and like this she will be good for me, now I can remove my vote from her.

1 Like

This feels soo happy!
As good as pulling a new hero already @4/80 and +20, ready to limitbreak :smiley:

I need to change her path to deal more damage now though…

2 Likes

This is just me but her usefulness is in her mana cut and blind. I have always used her every war along side with Hantira. Its funny to watch the who team miss or get dodged

1 Like

I have been using her with Onatel since their existence. They synergize so good and a lot of bells and whisles from 2019 bonus and elemental links. I have always considered limit breaking her. Now I have the reason to do so!

1 Like

I tried this various times in the emblem calculator to find you way. No chance… Wanna share?

this is mine

She is one of the first heroes I have emblemmed, so the process was over a long period due to slow accumulation of emblems and I have messed it up a little. I have first started with trying to make her beefier, ignoring her pathetic splash damage. Having proper troop and mainly using her in offense, I have skipped the mana bonus, then somehow I forgot the priority and have continued with some attack nodes :sweat_smile: You see a reflection of dramatic relationship with her…

i ignored her 150% dmg and went straight the shield way with mana knot… this was at the time i emblemed her the best path for me…

Thanks for sharing @0valRainbow

:large_blue_diamond: + :heart: vs %:shield: + :crossed_swords:
This part sucks…

I have her more than 2 yrs with this configuration. I will let her this way