Need some help with defence team

Caedmon - Kiril- Cyprian- Hu Tao - Kelile

Caedmon & Kelile so you have 2 snipers on the wings. Cyprians counterattack will buy Kiril and Hu Tao some time to charge…

1 Like

Thank you very much guys for the usefull tips! What would be the best team for quest and titans etc? So more an attacking team.

Attack teams vary with the target. Speed is less of a factor in PvE becuase you can use mana pots. With that said, you will most probably need the following in general:

Titan - Wu, a defense down (Buddy, Grimm, Tiburtus), an attack buffer (Kiril) and high attack heroes in whatever color strong vs the titan.

Farming - Defense down and AOE. Healing if necessary. You can easily auto play Atlantis up to P4 normal using 4 star heroes only.

Events - Frankly a mana controller (Proteus!) Makes all of these trivial. Since you don’t have him, I would actually recommend riposte as your main strat in beating the events. So Sumi, Cyprian and a healer to keep them alive. Second option, Skittleskull paired with defense down heroes.

Edit: i believe 4-stars at 3-60 are better than maxed 3 stars, so even if you don’t have the mats, you can bring them to this point and they will still serve you well.

1 Like

Just a quick update, i am currently busy with building the defence team like suggested. I allready see good results i went from 800 trophies to 1100 without raiding. The defence team works really well :slight_smile: . So thanks for the tips, still an long way to go but the start is good!

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice results / Lekker bezig !

1 Like

Bedankt Michael :slight_smile: / Thanks

1 Like