I know this game is based on RNG.
But it’s sometimes too harsh and gives you a lot of frustration.
It happens you get no 5* event heroes from 300x pull.
It happens you get no 5* classic heroes from TC20 for a year.
It happens you get no 3* or higher unfarmable AMs from titans, wars or all the chests for more than a month.
The cases above are real ones that actually happened to me or my fellow players.
Too much uncertainty in this game makes people go away.
Here are my suggestions.
- Extra bonus pull that guarantees 4* or 5* hero
- 1 extra bonus pull that guarantees 4* hero for every 10x pull from TC20
- 1 extra bonus pull that guarantees 5* hero for every 30x pull from TC20
- 1 extra bonus pull that guarantees 4* event-limited hero for every 30x pull from any kind of event summon
- 1 extra bonus pull that guarantees 5* event-limited hero for every 90x pull from any kind of event summon
- Hero exchange shop
- Opens during the event period
- You can exchange 3 event-limited heroes for 1 specific event-limited hero.
- Guaranteed AMs
- 1 guaranteed unfarmable 3* AM from elemental & titan chests in addition to the current reward
- 1 guaranteed unfarmable 4* AM from war chests in addition to the current reward
- All members who contribute 1% or higher get the designated 4* AM from rare titans.
- Bonus AM chests for challenge & seasonal events
- A bonus AM chest given by every 10x pull should be applied to all challenge & seasonal events.
This way, everyone gets what they deserve to get.
Even if you’re incredibly unlucky, you can still get a minimum reward instead of NOTHING.
No more deadly frustration.
No more sudden quitting.