Need Help: Stuck in an alliance with an inactive leader

Our leader recently quit and passed the leadership role to an inactive player JohnnyB who is a member of her family.

She did this out of spite and now we are in limbo. Can S&G take a look at our Alliance “The Crazies” and provide any assistance?

Our Co-Leader TheBudMan69 runs the show and should be the leader. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

King

I’m sorry to say I very much doubt SG will do anything. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. In fact there are more than a few threads on this. What has worked in the past is to create a new alliance and have your active members join it.

Here is a thread that goes into detail on how to approach it. Note that getting everyone onto a line account first is critical, some people will get lost otherwise.

6 Likes

I kinda figured that. I did read about this before and was hoping S&G had come up with an easier way.

Thanks for the feedback. We’ll fix it.

King

2 Likes

Best of luck. I’ve done it, and it worked pretty well.

2 Likes

Start a new alliance and communicate to all members the name of the new alliance.

3 Likes

Thanks. We did that and everyone but the dead weight moved over to the new Alliance.

Thanks for the help.

4 Likes