Need help with the game

I need help, I did a 10x summon and I got Rigard, Sabina, Tiburtis, and I don’t know who to level up? My team is Gretel, Sonya, Hu Tao, fully leveled up Kiril and Melendor. I also need help to who would be a benefactor to my current team, from the heros I summoned?

Since you already have two healers, I would go with Tiburtus and after that Rigard. All three are good heroes to have.

4 Likes

Rigard is very valuable for his cleanse ability, but as stated you already have two healers so focus on Tibs. I would do Rigard after that as you already have some debuffers so Sabina isn’t really needed.

3 Likes

Tib, Rigard, Sabina in this order if you don’t get more purples.

Tiburtus’ defense down special is very useful both in raids and titans. Rigard is a good healer with cleansing. Sabina is a ok healer with dispell.

2 Likes

Despite the previous comments I would highly recommend to focus Rigard first. He is so important. Not a lot of cleansers in this game, but a lot of -debuffs. He has solid defense stats with a 42% heal, and the CLEANSE. He could be god.

1 Like

Rigard is certainly one of the most important 4* heroes.

1 Like

Thank you all. I’ve decided to go with Tiburtus then Rigard. Thanks this was very helpful.

1 Like