Need help with new account SG!

he has a new phone and his account needs to be copied over - that is something only support can do.

That is only if his new phone uses a different game system as his previous one. That’s why I asked the question.

For example, as long as you remember your Google Play Games Account (user email) you will be able to login to your E&P account on any device which features Google Play Games. Basically meaning, it should not matter if his new phone features the same system as his old phone.

1. He forgot his email-address and made a new one
  2. He has a different gaming system (Google Play Games v Gaming Center)

I hope you did manage to actually send a ticket and hope you will receive an answer soon! If you did not send a ticket, tell us.

1. You only needed to do this process once, not two or more times. When you contact support multiple times, you actually make the process take longer.

2. You ask where to put the #. When you fill out the request for support, it goes here:

1. Only SG can help you recover your account via the ticket request. (If English is not your primary language, please let me know so I can get you a translation of the instructions.)
3 Likes

Small update:

He contacted me on Facebook. The problem is that he does not remember with which e-mail address he was connected. He has an Android phone and has multiple Google Play accounts, but none of them open his old game if he signs in to E&P with either one of them.

He has sent a ticket to support, 3 or 4 times. :sweat_smile: I’m not sure what he has told them, but he showed me a picture on which his support submission was still ‘‘open’’.

Hopefully support is able to tell him what Google account belongs to his old game, so that he can add this and sign in with it. He provided them with his in-game name, level, alliance name and rank.

If support can’t help him based on the content of his ticket, I’ll help him to send a new one. I told him to wait for a reply a couple of days first.

:wave:

Another update:

He has found his old account. Wether or not support provided the solution for him is unknown to me. I have a hard time understanding him.

:wave:

@Rook Thank you for helping me to recover my game.

Thank you very merry Christmas @witch ,

@Witch thank you very much.

@Rook thank ubvery much.

Hello. How are you. I have problem with opening the game . It is only loading and I cant go in.
What should I do?