Need help which to level next

Hi,
I need some expert help on which chars to focus on next:
I only type the highest leveled 4* (I have doubletts on most so please let me know if its better to level a second of someone instead of some other hero).

Purple 5*
Victor 3-70
Domitia 3-70
Orbakan 1-12
Grimble 1-1
4*
Rigard max+7
Proteus max+8
Merlin 4-40 (leveling atm)
Tiburtus 3-60
Gafar 1-24
Sabina 1-24
Anemona 1-1
Chestire cat 1-1
Jabbar 1-1
Cyprian 1-1

Yellow 5*
Ranivir 3-70
Iniari 3-17
Ranivir 1-34

4*
Wu kong 4-45
Li Xiu 4-14
Guardian Jackal 4-5 (levelling atm)
Danzaburo 1-1
Chao 1-1
Hu Tao 1-1

Blue 5*
Magni max +4
Isarina 3-70
Richard 1-35
2x Thorne 1-1

4*
Grimm max+9
Triton 3-32
Sonya 2-30
Kiril 2-3
Boril 1-1
Ruter kapten 1-1 (Diamons captainā€¦)
Agawe 1-1

Green 5*
Kingston max
Margareta 2-20
Kardilien 1-29 (leveling atm)
Margareta 1-1

4*
Hans max+4
Kashrek max+3
Caedmon 3-60
Melendor 3-60
Skitterskull 1-4
Little John 1-4
Slukare 1-1 (the green frog from atlantis)
Buddy 1-1
Gadeus 1-1

Red 5*
Queen of hearts max +5
Khargan 2-60
Elena 2-20
Grazul 2-53
2x Grazul 1-1

4*
Boldtusk max +1
Colen 3-60
Scarlett 3-60
Sumitomo 1-3
Gormek 1-4
Kelile 1-4
Wilbur 1-1
Guardian Falcon 1-1
Sir lancelot 1-4

I have tabards to ascend 1 purple (lacking 1 tool for trap)
I can ascend 1 yellow 5*
I lack 1 telescope but have mats to ascend 1 4* blue (thinking of ascending isarina)
Lack 4 tonicum for next 5so will take awhile
Have mats for 1 4
and lack 2 rings (1 if I can manage to beat last stage in xmas event)

So which heros should I go for?
What heroes should I keep a look out for in the different colours that would work good with what i have (like old hotm - atlantis)?

Red: Wilbur, Falcon, Scarlett, Colen, Grazul 3.70
Green: Buddy, Melendor, Caedmon, Kadilen 3.70
Blue: Triton 3.60, Kiril, Sonya, Richard (great tank), continue Triton to max
Yellow: no comment
Purple: no comment

1 Like

You should focus on the best epics. The dupes are not a problem. Actually the more you have, the better. You need at least 2 Rigard, Sabina, Bold, Kiril, Sonya, Caedmonā€¦

Donā€™t bother with the following epics (because advancing in the game, next year you will realize how useless they are):

Purple - Jabbar and Cyprian. The fact you put them at the bottom of the list, tells me you even know how useless they areā€¦

Yellow - Hu Tao

Blue - Boril, Captain of Diamonds and Agwe

Green - Skittleskull and Gobbler

Red - Sir Lancelot

Those above are the most useless epics for an experienced player. So, level anything else on every colour; I see you have a lot of work to do. When you will finish them all, I hope you will have such experience to understand you better level dupes than those heroes I listed.

P.S. The priority should be:

Purple - the cat and Sabina
Yellow - finishing Li (after Jackal) and Chao
Blue - Kiril and Sonya
Green - Buddy, then finishing Melendor and Caedmon
Red - Wilbur and Falcon

1 Like

Thanks,
I feel i need some more hitters for the guild wars. I can put together 3 good teams and then 2 so so teams and 1 3* atm.

For my defence team I use Queen of hearts - Rigard - Kingston - Ranivir - Magni I dont think I should replace anyone there with wilbur and even though i hate to meet wilbur I dont really see a place for him atmā€¦ I think he is an awesome utility char but I dont really know when to bring him in a warā€¦ I would rather have someone that kills stuff.
Why is falcon so good? (I seen people recommend him in other posts too)
Blue: Should I really max Richard before isarina? I never thought Richard was worth maxing at all?

Thanks,
I will soon be able to ascend a purple 5* Should I go with Victor or Domitia?
Should I do the cat and Sabina directly of finish levelling Merklin first?

Is buddy that good?

Hmm ok I have to take another look at wilbur and falcon then I guess.

Well, Raid defense IMO, from based on all you have QoH or Boldtusk with emblems is better as tank over Kingston, and Magni better as flank.
You can see a standar best position here: 5* heroes positioning guide and 4* heroes positioning guide.

Iā€™m not saying leveling those for defense, it is for leveling project everywhere in game, Wilbur is prety useful for every Titan to survive allies and gave +def down. Also very helpful for maps, quests, event, seasonal, Epic/Legend Tournament etc.

The only one hero skill thats doing elemental def down red, and crusial for Titan, also very helpfull stack for raid, maps, etcā€¦
Just like others elemental def down: Jackal, Arthur/Frida, Evelyn, Panther ā† only those are the elemental def down. And those are stack with normal def down like Wilbur, Gormek, Grimm, Athena, Isarnia, White Rabbit, etcā€¦

If you want to wait, thats better, but Richard is worth to ascend after Magni, best Regular blue.

At your first question, I wouldnā€™t ascend a legendary yet. This would be a strategically mistake. Like I said, you should focus on your epics for now. And here comes the answer at your second question; of course after you finish the heroes you have in progress.

I repeat, no legendaries for now. You need a strong epic roster first. And much more experience in this game. The fact you donā€™t know how great are Buddy, Wilbur and Falcon, tells me you have a lot to learn. But trust me, with the most things, you will figure out, yourself, by playing, battling, experimenting, every single day :slightly_smiling_face: During the first year, I did this 18-hours of 24. Yep, I actually was online 18 hours every single day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I agree, for flexible raid and war bench, I was with project minimum 3x maxed epics on each color, then start leveling legendary.

1 Like

Haha thats impressive. Ok thank you for helping me out :slight_smile:

Sorry I wrote them as they popped up from memory. I use Rigard as tank next to him magni and QoH and furthest out i have Kingston on one side and Ranivir on the other.

Ok, just got my 6th telescope and really wanted to level isarinaā€¦ but Ill wait. Thanks for all advice :slight_smile:

1 Like