Need Help Updating Resource! Max Ascension at Different Tiers (4/5*)

@GrandGousier @Saamul thanks for the cards, I’ve updated the sheet.

Here’s Anzogh at 2-60

I believe the figures in the chart has an error in them. The figures for Gobbler have decreased at fully maxed compared to tier 3. I don’t have figures but if you can check and correct that would be appreciated

Thank you so much for sharing all of your hard work. I truly appreciate it.

1 Like

I know this is old forum but there is a mistake on Redhood power at 3/70. It’s 665 not 682. Thanks.

1 Like

Link to Grimble 3.70 if anyone is interested. Thanks to @maldos04 for sharing.

2 Likes

We’re looking to update! Please read the original post for the updated roster at the time of this posting, the link to the live version, and our request to help update.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi,

Thanks in advance!
I jus checked some hero’s, the max stats are off on Gobbler though :slight_smile:

Peace

@Lumi and I think we’ve figured out how to calculate the partial-level stats for all heroes within a couple points of the correct numbers, using only the max stats, and may be able to fix it to be 100% accurate for all heroes once we’ve looked at more of them.

We’re going to start publishing them on the Forum shortly.

1 Like

Wow that sound cool!

Dafrca, dont feel too badly; Ive been playing almost 2.5yrs and i do pay for some items. Unfortunately any of us will tell you that you’re not alone!! I have abt 15 5*'s that are stuck at Ascension level 2 and have been stuck for the better part of 6mnths!! To add to that, i have 4s (19) and they’re stuck as well!!! Some are the Heroes of the month!! I get discouraged, too and my Alliance pull me back when i put this thing down and step away to play a different game. I’ll only- chip in on titans & wars - I always return with hopes of renewed interest & not still feeling defeated and unlucky. Like, perhaps the Developers noticed I was gone and fixed EVERYTHING to get me back!! :wink::wink::joy::joy:
Just keep plugging away, level your 4
s that you REALLY like because after leveling them you can get costumes and emblems- troops, too - to trick them out so they can defeat 5’s. It will come.
And I am DEFINITELY one of the many who believe this game is rigged… I guess they all are really. Good “Luck.” #RIGHT

Hello,
Missing Killhare stats:

1 Like

Thanks kindly!
:grinning:

1 Like

Here you got 3-70 Freya

1 Like

Thank you Boguebob.
:+1:

1 Like

I don’t see Gullinbursti on the list:

Here you go, Fura at 60/3

1 Like

Noor Level 2

1 Like

Thank you! Your support of the project is appreciated.

Kadilen at 3/70 with costume benefits