Need help on deciding... I wanted to make an all lady team

All lady team… who gets the items next. I can take Marjana all the way also. This is just a picture for now.

1 Like

I’d raise Sartana now to keep her moving up. Red feeders to Marjana while you do that.

1 Like

Nice girl power :sunglasses:

I’d level the tankyna first.

1 Like

I can take her to 3/70 now. Just stuck at work so I didn’t start yet lol. Originally i had a pair that I was working on. I can only max one… but joon paired with kutchen, or Sartana paired with Vivica. I was planning on keeping mothernorth and Athena in the line up also.

So I guess my real question should be… the purple lady or red lady…

Either is very strong; maybe a slight preference for the Kunchen/Joon pairing, but then you’re breaking up the ladies! If your alliance uses matched-color tanks, that could influence your choice.

Marjana and Sartana are almost identical, so it’s really just a question of which one is ready now.

2 Likes

I still have a lot of work to do on my hero’s and still learning a lot. This next hero will be a part of my defense team also. And the all lady team will happen no matter what. But if you think the kitchen and joon pairing would be smarter then maybe I should look into that. They are both at 3/70. I come on here a lot and it’s mainly to read. The advise you given me and others is amazing so thank you.

1 Like

Kunchen… hahaha not kitchen…

Who knows, maybe he’s a chinese cook. Then you’ll be able to change common roles. He cooks to keep the fighting ladies alive. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Man now my head is all over the place… I have probably 10 5* hero’s sitting at 3/70 and deciding is such a headache. That is the one reason why I thought about doing Vivica first. So her and mother north could keep Marjana Sartana and Athena alive. I don’t have a maxed out sniper so it makes me want one. But if I’m better off maxing the healing side first to keep them alive then I’ll do that. So I guess now it’s looking like I should max out Kunchen and skip over the ladies…??

1 Like

Do you have ascension mats for all of them? Then feel lucky and go for the ladies. If not, I wouldn’t stay strictly womanized. In real life one also needs both genders to reproduce :wink:

For me it’s very easy. If I’ll ever get enough for any of my 5*s, I wouldn’t hesitate to ascend whoever it is.

I’m far from ascending at least one to last tier :tired_face:

1 Like

When I first started the game, I wanted a Fox Force 5 team. Now, i want a raid defense that keeps me in diamond, and makes me untouchable in war. I only pull out Giun for war, as I don’t wanna work too hard to fill that raid chest. Don’t get OCD over gender, it is just packaging over the abilities.

Still want Natayla though, grrrrrrowl!

1 Like

I do have the items for each color. The thing I lack on is the blades and tactics. I finally got another tactic and can take one hero the rest of the way. I love Kunchen… I just feel Sartana last longer… that’s why I was thinking viv and Sartana.

1 Like

And I’m still waiting for Guin and Natalya… I’m still fresh to the game so I missed out on them