Need help. I’m stuck at level 28 & i don’t know why

I’m stuck at level 28. When my experience bar is full, my level doesn’t go to level 29. Instead, I’m still at 28 and my experience bar starts back at zero. This happened twice. Am i missing something here?

@Sara I think he could need your help :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In case @FraVit93’s summon doesn’t yield help, I also suggest submitting a support ticket through the game if you haven’t already. Typically no one on the forum addresses account-specific issues.

3 Likes

Thanks guys :smile:
Probably it’s a bug issue
Will send a support help then

2 Likes

Are you sure you’re stuck at Level 28 ? Or you’re stuck at 28 world energy ?
This is not the same thing.
And if I remember correctly, you stay at 28 WE for a while. Only at Level 31, you earn the 29th WE (after, it’s more regular).

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for helping & thanks to @Macandcheese for sending in a ticket - someone will get back to you soon!

As @zephyr1 mentioned, account-specific issues are usually best dealt with by sending us a ticket. This way we can immediately see the game account and can quickly investigate if anything is wrong.

3 Likes

The support team had replied to my enquiry. They couldnt detect any issues. Guess i have to monitor the progress and see if the problem still persists.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback guys! Appreciate it :smile:

1 Like

If you really mean player level 28 instead of maximum world energy 28 I suggest you take a screenshot right before leveling and right after (with both screenshots showing your XP).

3 Likes

Ok I will give ya a bit light here, try to get a video recording app and just run it when your close to level up ans lets see if you will stay 28 or lv up to 29.
This will be great to help you by sending the recoreded video to Support center or to be posted here.

Hope your issue be fixed soon.
Have a great day.

2 Likes

@Jedon @kahree
Thinking about the same thing guys!
Cheers! :grinning:

1 Like

Cookie Settings