Need help for Titans

Hi all,
I need help for Titans.
Yellow team: Vivica C 85, Malosi 80, Rana C 80, Justica 80, Joon C 80, Leonidas 80, Wu kong 70
Red team: Santa C 85, Ares 80, Marjana 80, Khagan 80, JF 80, Grave Maker 81, Scarlett C 75, Falcon Guardian 75, Kelile C 70
Blue team: Magni 85, Fenrir 80, Iris 80, Frida 80, Thorne C 85, Isarnia 80
Green team: North Mother 85, Lianna C 80, Balbar 80, Kingston 80, Kadilen 80, Hansel 75
Purple team: Seshat 85, Viscaro 80, Ursena 80, Domitia 80, Quintus 80, Zulag 80, Merlin 75

Thx

1 Like

Tornado, hurricane, scrolls of altercation, super mana potion.

Thank me later

what is ur question exactly?

1 Like

if is a team that you are looking for, many of the ones that you mentioned are not really titan heroes.

when you build a titan team always try your best to have defense down, elemental defense down, attack up and heroes with the highest tile damage.

3* and 4* can be useful for this too
Minor mana potion, mana potion, tornado, and time stop/titan banner/and depending the situation antidotes are cheaper weapons to use with good success

(1) Big attack boost hero, preferably in strong color (Miki, Tarlak, Ranvir, Wu etc). If none in the strong color, still bring them
(2) Elemental defense drop in strong color, if you have it (Falcon or C. Marj for green titans, Panther for yellow titans, etc).
(3) Regular defense drop in strong color, if you have it (Grimm or Athena for red titans, Frigg or Buddy for blue titans, etc.)
(4) Crit buff in strong color (Greg for blue titans etc.)
(5) Tile damage buff in strong color (Jott for red titans, Rat for blue titans etc.)

When you are missing any of those, exchange in a regular attack buff hero in strong color (Zim or BT for green titans etc.)
You also may need to keep your heroes alive so a healer in strong color can be good.
If you haven’t filled put the roster then go for strong color hero(es) with big attack scores.

Mana is great. As are other battle items.

2 Likes

Per advice above, a green titan team for you may be:

Falcon elemental defense drop)

Santa (regular defense drop)

Ares (crit buff for some)

Gravemaker (good attack score and minor attack buff for reds from elemental link)

Wu Kong (big attack boost, fire him last so the two defense drops hit their target)

Big titan scores come from modified tile damage. Elemental defense drop. Regular defense drop. Crit buff. Attack buff.

Bring mana. If you can match red to start or just before firing a red diamond, mana Falcon, Santa and Wu. Fire Wu last. Then send tiles.

1 Like

You are mistaken on c Scarlett, she hits, poisons and does attack up. No EDD

Sorry. Was thinking C Marj.

Replace her with Falcon.

1 Like

I wanna make 5 differents team vs titans.
For each team, I wrote all my characters.

Thx for help

1 Like

Use the general guide posted and the example for green titans.