Need for Romanian language support

Tks allot rook🤗 I do consider this as a fair request of many players

5 Likes

Thanks @Rook ! good to know that somebody is of our side !! We hope to have a Romanian chat to ,in this moment we are all est side of Europe together in one chat room :pensive:

2 Likes
3 Likes

UP by DeGaL LeGiOnaR

Remember, it’s SG who posted that they want to add new languages, so they are on your side too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should see the italians :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bagati limba romana pentru jucatorii din Romania ce au nevoie de ajutor!..

1 Like

Nici o dată nu se va întâmpla pt că nu este o limbă comună prea greu pt ei să adauge română. Trăiesc în Irlanda și vb engleză fluent dar imi lipsește limba romana chiar și în jocul ăsta deși îl joc numai de 4 luni.
Translator
Never happen because Romanian language is not common language for them and is quite hard to add in the game. I live in Ireland and my English is fluent but eaven like that I miss my own language in the game and I play the game only in the last 4 months.

Nu înțeleg de ce spui că nu vor adăuga limba română “niciodată”(este un singur cuvânt), atâta timp cât sunt chat-uri in alte limbi (germană,au 5 camere de chat, italiană,au 4-5 camere de chat etc.) Și noi băgăm bani în joc,și noi îi susținem,majoritatea care jucăm suntem suntem în străinătate (nu contează dacă vorbim sau nu engleza,trebuie să fim alături de compatrioții noștri și să susținem pentru ei ideea de a avea jocul în românește și chat numai pentru ei ,nu pentru tot estul Europei)

3 Likes

Am înțeles că și noi băgăm ceva bani în joc și mi-ar placea să văd jocul și în română (nu te ambala așa tare) că ai înțeles greșit pt că am spus că îmi lipsește limba română și am mai spus că nu o să adauge română pt că nu este limbă vorbită internațional cum e spaniola,italiana, franceza și nu cred că se chinuie să facă asta pt vorbitorii nativi de română. Ai înțeles greșit

Nu are nici o treaba cu banii bagati in joc sau ce limbi sunt mai vorbite,ci cu voturile.SG a dat dovada de foarte multe ori ca asculta de dorintele jucatorilor,dar nu au de unde sti cati oameni isi doresc asta daca doar putini ies in fata.Pentru a realiza aceasta dorinta,doritorii trebuie sa vina sa voteze.

Translation:
It has nothing to do with the money one spends or the languages most used,but with votes.SG has proven on multiple occasions that they listen to their players but they can’t know how many people want something if only a few come forward.To make this wish possible,the people that wish it must vote it.

2 Likes

Nu mă ambalez,sunt o persoană foarte calmă .Nu te-ai exprimat bine și poate că nici eu ,scuze.Speram la îmbunătățiri pentru jucatorii români .

3 Likes

Si eu sper sa avem si noi chatul nostru! Am votat

1 Like

Mobilizarea toata lumea!!! Sa fie cu baftă!

2 Likes

Plus we are all on global/internațional language chat and we are often monopolizing it.

3 Likes

Hello! Will you expect a large number of votes? I do not:)))… If Romanians wish to have the game in the language Romanian it is clear that they do not have accounts on a site in English. Logically, no?.. So there are not too many Romanians on this site, who to vote for? :))

Just to be clear, I believe @Combo is saying that they think there is more support for this idea than the votes show, because most Romanians will not have accounts on an English-language forum.

I wanted to say that there are not many Romanians to vote for this. They are not mostly English speakers and do not have accounts on this site…

1 Like

Hello dear game staf . I think that we are a lot of romanian players so we can get a romanian rom with romanian language only and moderated by a romanian player . Hope that you understand that and you will provide us that.

2 Likes

Yes , we need a space for Romanian players

1 Like