Need for Romanian language support

[Moderator edit] Original title: I’m still waiting disappointed to enjoy game in our own language… why is Romanian language still evoite by dev… I keep trying to type a message in our descriptions such as ,pregătiți armele,(prepar guns)

Why do we have to communicate with stars in stead of our own words… we have now 3 Romanian alliances in top 100 plus over 100000 players… why do we still not having our language in there

Tell all of those players to come and vote! I am sure it will catch the devs attention :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not all know English…many have no clue about what ability is written on cards…so…good luck with bringing them here

1 Like

:grinning:

You got me curious! I searched for alliances with the “România” word in their names… I was amazed to find 29 alliances called “România România România”, with minor spelling differences or different signs between the România iterations… I thought we are a bit more creative than this… still, I found one romanian alliance that has a nice ring to it’s name… 11 broken hearts [Ro]! Now that is a good alliance name!

Now to the point of the thread. I read some of the romanian alliances description and there are no “stars in stead of our own words” Ex: “Bine ai venit in alianţa noastră! Doar jucători români şi activi la war şi la titan” So I don’t see no problem for you to write “pregătiţi armele”

However, you might be right about the [quote=“Ady, post:3, topic:74510”]
no clue about what ability is written on cards
[/quote] part…

1 Like

U try it…I just did it few minutes ago

2 Likes

And we use different languages for talking…it’s not right for all Romanian players…I’m still gonna play for about 2 weeks until VIP expires… then I’m out of game along with my alliance…gonna try be together on a different game just did this post as a last thing…after bringing lords of Romania alliance in top…with romania@family… 2 of our prides alliances… anyway…no expectation

2 Likes

Ever thought of joining a different alliance? I see you can handle your self in english. I never see my alliance members through their nationality… we are all players here… in my alliance americans fight shoulder to shoulder with middle east guys. Nobody cares about nationality or skin color. There are some guys who I’m not even sure speak english as they never said a word in over 100 days… Who cares, as long as they hit the titan every day?

I was in mixet nuts deluxe and extra spicy… playing from 1,5 years… still Romanian… working in Germany… miss mi own language as many … I respect all I have a lot of friends as boarasarus wif… livlu tevva jimme and lot more… respect for all… but as I said still miss mi own kind

3 Likes

Amandoi sunteti romani de-ai mei! Eu zic ca e mai bine asa. Adultii stiu engleza. Copiii din ziua de azi, prea putin. O buna limita de varsta. :slight_smile:

Translation:
Oh, my fellow romanians! I say it is best this way. Adults know english. Children these days, not so much. A good age limitation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha! Boolz, I never would have guessed! :grinning: Great to know!

2 Likes

Kids gotta play as well

1 Like

I agree. And the ones who know english are a proof of a bigger dedication to the ‘responsabilities’ that “spending parents’ money” imply. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I find this forum as a great opportunity to exercise my rusty english… it was gathering dust for quite a while :wink:

1 Like

Me 2😁lucky I had to talk and I made lot of friends so now I can do it more naturally…

1 Like

Has to be also mentioned that in our language there are some words that are conjunctions or adverbs and in their absence the whole phrase has no sense. In english this words can be licencious (ex . CUM = how [in romanian])

3 Likes

:grinning::smile::rofl::joy::laughing: and so on…

Our language seems like to dirty… maybe that’s why dev doesn’t considering of at least let us know…

@Coppersky @Petri @Rook i realy start to feel like being on the fares edge of the galaxy… will you old friends at least tell me if it will be mentioned as a thing that need to be done

1 Like

I’m about to end playing so I really appreciate at least a hope that will be an intention regarding this request

1 Like

I believe adding languages was mentioned in The Shortlist, here.

I don’t have an ETA (estimated time of arrival) for new languages to be added, but I know SG has heard this request and added it to its upcoming to do list. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cookie Settings