Need fine gloves

Why are fine gloves so hard to get? It’s a 3*** item, I have numbers in the thousands of other items and the 1 item I need to level up heroes I can’t find in titan loot war chests or any special events. This game needs an overhaul because certain items should just come as you level up.

2 Likes

I agree that it makes no sense fine gloves can’t be farmed, but tall boots are the same rarity and can be farmed.

I’ve heard suggestions before that – if they want to continue leaving these items as unfarmable – they should just bump them up to 4* rarity. And the current existing 4* ones should be bumped up to 5* ascension items. Just as a visual change, without changing any odds of getting them.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind that, so it’s not as confusing to new players on why certain 3* items are not farmable.

3 Likes

Fine gloves are the ascension item that I seem to get the most. Compasses are what gives me problems. I have 7 gloves now and 0 compasses.

1 Like

It’s funny to see that while the item isn’t specific… the discrepancy seems to be consistent ha… I’m currently at 8 Compasses and 1 pair of Gloves…

Though I’m sure those with the discrepancies are the ones to speak out about it.

Agreed! I shouldn’t have issues getting a 3*** item

And I’m the opposite. 6 compasses and 0 gloves :disappointed:

???

empires

I agree, me too now I’m lack of fine gloves… :man_facepalming:
I hope not so long getting it.

1 Like

I feel your pain! I have everything to accend 2 purple no 4* purple!
2 4* yellow, 1 4* green, 2 4* blue
Need 1 blade for red!
But sfa compass there one for grabs this month! But do tend to find I get 1 compass then I’ll get a few in a row!
Guess everyone is different in mats!

1 Like

I’ve needed 7 pairs of gloves since July! Super frustrating to have so many heroes stuck for so long, especially when they’re much needed :cry:

Need to borrow a few of those!

I find same thing. Currently at 18 gloves and 2 scopes and 2 rings. Gloves haven’t been a problem

Sorry, guys. Me and @francismarin66 may have been hoarding them for quite some time. But I know there are others that have them aplenty, more than what we have combined.

1 Like

Ask @Shohoku79 for tips

Here’s a tip: DON’T EXPECT IT AND IT WILL COME. CHASE IT AND IT WILL ELUDE YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME.

2 Likes

All you have to do is level your Stronghold up to level 23, then convert a level 20 forge into an alchemy lab, then upgrade the alchemy lab to level 9, then research the ability to turn farmable materials into unfarmable ascension materials, then farm for unfarmable ascension materials, then begin the week long transmutation, then come back in a week and OH HECK I GOT A COMPASS, then try again but this time spend a few thousand dollars buying gems so you can speed it up, and then VOILA, Just as simple and easy as that:

Fine gloves

1 Like

A daunting excersise for sure.

On one of my alts accounts I have 19 compasses and no gloves, 7 heros stuck waiting atm.

2 Likes

empires

2 Likes

Cookie Settings