Need alliance for 6-7 veteran players

just as the title says, I have 6-7 veteran players, 3 with team power over 4k. myself am over 4400 tp and next highest is over 4300 tp. looking for an alliance with no drama and nonsense that can accommodate. if we opt in we use flags and we hit titans. please reply to post or line message baldboy77. thank you

4 Likes

The Fifth Element is recruiting. Small alliance but we don’t use Line or Discord. Check us out.

3 Likes

We looking veteran guys fo helping us growing up!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:we waiting for you guys

1 Like

We’d love to take all of you! We have 8 slots open. No line or discord but talk a lot within the game coordinating hits and helping members. Hitting 7-8 star titans and winning more than half the wars, we ask that you use all your flags. Check us out… De Raptors. And I’m friendly as all hell!

1 Like

Baldboy you guys sound like the type of players we are looking for…Grid Lock would love to have all of you. Check us out…no drama allowed in our alliance and we have a great group. Currently killing 7 and 8* titans!

I believe we might be a good option for you as well. Global Outpost is a year old alliance, primarily of Lvl 55-65 members. Very active group. English speaking, but a fair amount of global diversity (mostly US, UK, Eastern Europe, Africa, Australia). We had a number of members decide around they holidays that they needed a break to focus on family and real life.

At 16 members we’re still killing 10* titans and doing very well in wars. We do use Line, but it’s not mandatory as we are active in game chat too related to our plans/strategies. You can line Sean949807 or pop in and join Global Outpost to get a look if you’d prefer.

1 Like

Hi we have a supportive no BS alliance
“The Inklings” that is looking to add members. We just downsized due to lack of involvement and are looking to grow. Check us out. We have a chat on discord and membership is now open.

We’d love to have you guys.

We can definitely accommodate, if you don’t mind some Shenanigans.! Message me on LINE @ novo2.0
Here is our recruitment thread.

Your small group would be more than welcome in w4rh0unds. We’re looking to beef up titans and war with dedicated veteran players.

Look at our team armed and operational. We have a great group. Amazing sense of humor. Solid leadership and a fun team that works together.

Hi Baldboy my name is Reaper and I’m the leader of an alliance called Coffee and Donuts. Great teammates, and no drama allowed. We are supportive of each other, give good advise and share wisdom. We are levels 28 to 75 and everything in between. All we ask is hit the titan daily, and in the war use all 6 flags. After reading your post I think we would be a great fit. We can take all of you. Come on down for the Coffee and stay for the free Donuts. We use line but not required. If you have any questions hit me up, my line I’D is Reaper1975.

Hi buddy we where just in the same position you’ll are in 3weeks back , we started I new Alliance, players from 42 to 52, it with be nice if you join us and help us from team power from 3900 to 4300, trophies from 2300 2650

[#ff0066]—:fire: :fire::star: :star:APEX MARAUDERS:star: :star::fire::fire:—[#66ffff] New Alliance looking for active, experienced players! 3800+tp and 1800+ cups! [#ffff99]Titans, war, and communication will be required. [#ffccff] Line ID: [#ff33ff]knutmeg

Hi buddy we where just in the same position you’ll are in 3weeks back , we started I new Alliance, players from 42 to 52, it with be nice if you join us and help us from team power from 3900 to 4300, trophies from 2300 2650

1 Like

@Denwen do you want to join Crew-Golden Dawn? We’re part of the Crew family of alliances and we are very well connected. Golden Dawn is a new alliance of 3, but we will grow soon enough, so come join us.

Coffee and Donuts is strong alliance with nine places available. Active, dynamic and fun all in one. Come check us out!

Come join the donut stuffers. Great alliance, lots of fun, we use discord (but not mandatory) Only rule is use all your flags in war. Hitting the 8-10* titan area. Now 15% less of a ■■■■ show than we were!

Check out these guys. Great bunch.

@Baldboy77 If you’re still looking, The Ironclad has 7 spots available. Hitting 10*+ titans and all 6 war flags required for those opted in. Come check is out.

Cookie Settings