Need advice on who to ascend to the Fourth tier, Lianna or Horghall?

Who do you think I should ascend to the fourth tier and why? It’s been a couple of months since I’ve had six tonics and now I just need two more. Both heroes are ready but I’m curious what more experienced players suggest.

Lianna

All day long!
20 times a day

2 Likes

Lianna, because… she’s Lianna. She hits hard, and she doesn’t bother with any of this “special ability” stuff, she just perforates your enemies.

3 Likes

In my honest opinion it would have to be Lianna then a second Lianna because she is a grade A all rounder who appears lots in the leadership board. And then maybe Horghall to 3/70 who is a grade B other than in defence. I know who I would sooner max in my A team …

2 Likes

I have 2 x Horghall 2/60 2 x Kadilen 2/60, 2 x Elkanen, one maxed, one 1/1, 9 tonics, 21 shields and until I get to 12 tonics nobody is ascending to final tier, we’re all waiting for Lianna, with a big surprise party planned for her arrival. One of these days…

3 Likes

Look up the top 100.
No trees, but multiple one shot queens…

2 Likes

Thanks for your input and advice you guys! I think it’s a definite Lianna to the fourth tier.

1 Like

The answer is Lianna. Always Lianna…

6 Likes

I am kinda new to this game, but Horghall looks like 5* Skittle, who is just meh, and Lianna has highest % damage out of all heroes and she is fast (and more pleasant to look at than Groot). So Lianna for me.

2 Likes

So then when it comes to Skittleskull vs. Horghall, who would you pick to ascend to the fourth tier. I’m going to ascend Lianna but they’re both next in line.

I have a maxed skittleskull. His tile damage in good to have when stacking. I have a maxed lianna.she is my green 5* choice. It’s nice to have skittleskull around for tournament and events when you need a 4*. But Im leveling gladorus. But I like cademon as a 4* green.

2 Likes