Need advice for Attack and Defense

Its been a while since Ive been here. Doing a lot of grinding and got some pretty decent pulls. I fi d myself struggling now as who to build for good Raid Defense and Offense, Titans and Wars etc. Below are all my mons.

Screenshot_2019-06-25-21-46-30

1 Like

I’m not an expert, but this is what I’d do with what you have shown:

Defense team, left-to-right:
Marjana-Frida-Kashhrek-Sartana-Joon

Hopefully others give you more useful feedback. I have Frida leveled and she is a beast, and from what I understand, Kashhrek will be the best tank of the bunch (or maybe Frida could stand in the middle?) - but you have a solid lineup of snipers, I have none of those three (Marjana, Sartana, Joon). Frida toward the left to dispel before the others, all else being equal, but I didn’t go so far as to put her at far left because I don’t think any of the other three are tough enough to replace her at flank.

EDIT: Oops, missed Margaret on the first look… maybe she’d do OK in there too. I managed to get her, but haven’t leveled her at all, as I have other green projects I’m working on. She has mixed reviews, from what I’ve seen - not sure you’d stand her in for your main tank…?

Good gaming!

2 Likes

Frida - Joon - Marjana - Sartana - Isarnia

An emblemed Marjana is great at the tank spot.

The tough part of having Frida and Isarnia would be you needing alot of scopes to finish them.

If you have tonics, hold on to it. Margaret would not be good as your first 5* green.

1 Like