Need a home

Looking for a structured environment to have some fun in. I’m a chatty mofo, so if you don’t like that, don’t hit me up.

Want to be hitting 8* Titans and up, have a fully active group of people in wars that coordinate attacks and tank colors.

Still building my roster depth for wars, but I typically score around 150-200 points in wars currently. Not a top scorer, but I’m active and use my flags :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Galavant sounds right up your street. Come and have a look! :grin:

1 Like

@King_Kyree77 @Snowdoggydogg

1 Like

Come join Grimnir! We have several openings, and room for you to grow. Plus we have s great Line group that is chatty and helpful!

1 Like

1 Like

@Qwikening please come join us in wild African safaris.

Neptune’s Raft is on the lookout for a friendly, communicative, and active teammate. War is almost over, so now is the time to hop on board the raft. We have a very active discord, long term players that can help you grow, and heavy hitters that you can practice your meddle against. Now is the time only one spot left.

Join the Unstable family of alliances. UNSTABLE ARCHANGELS is looking for active players to join our close knit family! Hitting 9 and 10* Titans and using all hits during war, we leave nothing on the table and give it our all. 2000 trophies required. If interested PM me or drop me a line on line ID hooverkitty.

Hello @Qwikening

If you are looking at progressing then you would be very welcome with us at The Byzantine Empire. We are a well established fast growing team who is friendly, chatty and I think we could be a good fit for you.

We are feasting on 7 & 8* titans and all our team members are very active and have just one spot left. Check us out and see what you think. We would give you a warm welcome for sure, hope to see you onboard!

We refuse to use Mercs, what you see is that you get :slight_smile:

If you have any questions please do ask away!

Lou

We have smaller titan, 6-7, since it’s 20 of us, we’re just starting new wave of recruitments.

However, we win wars. War chest and war victory yields better loot than titan in my experience, so, we don’t have a problem leveling our heroes.

Check this out and reach us in discord so we can talk - since we’re not looking for whoever, but for synergy and that person wants the same we want - highly organised wars with top notch strategy.

Please check us out: House of Turpitude. We are very active in and out of game. I saw many posts wanted you already. If you have not decided yet, you are welcome to visit alliance anytime. Have a good day.:slightly_smiling_face:

Come check us out. We are fighting 10-12* titans.

Come check us out at Family of Misfit Friends. We are active group on titans and in wars. Right now we have 8* rare titan. We are also fun and usually someone on chatting

Line: djlite247

1 Like

Zero is an alliance family with alliances playing on different levels. I play in the the biggest alliance, ZERO (leader LordRellim). We have an established, cooperative war strategy, using all flags and winning most wars. The in game alliance chat is often calm and business oriented, but we are having a lot of fun in Line. The family group has 102 members, across the alliances, that’s more than enough people to have fun 24/7. Come and check how we fight! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Qwikening we’ve got a great family of Alliances in Crew with a range of 2 competitive and 2 casual teams to choose from. You’d be a natural fit within Crew Raiders and we use Line to communicate and coordinate. If your chatty and like the social aspect of gaming then this is the spot for you! Hit me up at the same Line ID SnowDoggyDogg and find us im game for the invite.

Alliance%20international

Exalted Warriors(EW) sounds right up your ally, looks like im a bit late to the party though lol

Hi Qwikening, join us in The Replacements, you will make a good fit, , we strategically fight our wars and win the majority of them also; come on over a place is waiting for you now ! Cya there :slight_smile:

Check out The Marley Army…we are chatty and fun loving group. We could also use your expertise as we support newbies trying to grow!