Need a compass

Have 5 heroes just waiting to get one. Have been playing for a couple months and have yet to receive one. :confused: Where did you find yours?

I got one from a Daily Ad Video (even though you’re not supposed to get them in ad videos according to the tooltip). And from buying several ascension packs from the shop.

The odds of getting one is like winning the lottery, 1 in 259,000,000.

After you win the lottery just buy a few thousand gems and try to it up in the store, might take a few thousand gems or so depending on your luck again.

Great :confused: These odds aren’t looking good.

I bought the 5 fire ascension packs that were available, and 3 of them had compasses in them. If that’s any consolation.

I’ll have to see that once it pops up. :slight_smile:

I have 4 laying around. I think I got them from rare quests but not sure. I have never had a shortage of compasses. Trap tools on the other hand…

Frost March is here which means free compass. They need more of these quest for rare ascension items.

2 Likes

YES!! Finally I can get one. :smiley:

Congrats :smiley: Hopefully the wait was worth it :slight_smile:

Now we just need about 16 more quests with different items so I can move my team up and stop sitting around the 2600 cup range… because I haven’t been able to improve them at all, going on a week now, despite buying all the ascension packs they’ll sell me.

I want to say I got one from a Titan but it was a while ago and I don’t remember. :expressionless:

Curse you, tiny memory!

Yeah, it was. Hopefully I can get more so I can start leveling my other ones. :smiley:

I got a compass today from a rare quest on HARD setting (second to last). Hope this helps you!

1 Like

No compasses, stuck now o another ascension. I’ve paid quite a bit from the beginning, but now not so much as they are showing their clever greed. As long as I have fun and get what is needed to progress, I am a willing donor. They just don’t understand that once these things get frustrating, it’s easier to just abandon the game, or be satisfied with playing to the levels they stop you at without payment.

There is a compass as a reward for completing epic level in the current event. And I am pretty sure you could get one in a rare quest very recently…