Nature Rare Quest has no nature ascension rewards

Apologies for the problem. I agree that we should have responded to this message sooner. Here’s what’s going on.

In version 1.5 we introduced a sixth rare quest, which gives the ascension items shared by all colors. Unfortunately the symbol of the quest was nature, and all the enemies were nature too. As luck would have it, this quest was the first one selected randomly. In version 1.6 we’ll change the symbol of the quest and possibly mix the enemy colors a bit too.

To be clear: The quest you saw was NOT a nature quest. We have a total of six rare quests in the game, and one of them is the real nature quest with actual nature specific ascension items.

3 Likes

So you’re telling me that when I quit playing, and I said in the VIP forum that I was quitting because the Nature Quest didn’t have Nature rare items and that was the last straw, rather than say, “It’s not the Nature Quest, we have six.” Petri didn’t even read it and just said, “Sad to see you go”?

Lovely.

However, thanks for clarifying. That’s actually good news. But… the “Nature Quest” isn’t the only one with this problem.

As was noted here, for your fire quest, you offered hidden blades instead of Mystic Rings. We’ve been talking about this for a while.

1 Like

I just wish the prizes for special or rare quest will only give items that you cant get from the map like if you can farm it then it should not be a special or rare quest item

2 Likes

I wouls like there to be the rarest ascension item on last level and 2nd rarest on the level before for the color of quest. This seems fair and helps those not yet strong enough for hardest level. Currently on mordovia the 2nd ro last level rewards afe comoletely out of whack for cost of 16 energy. They are just map rewards. Thus the only reason to do any of these quests is if you can complete the final quest. Might as well just make final quest cost 28 energy or so and not have the earlier ones

I’d also like 2nd items at those levels to be the multi color asvension items like compasses and fine gloves.

Maybe I’m asking for too much.

Each rare quest has two possible sets of rewards. The set is selected randomly and applies to all players. For example the fire quest can either give mystic rings (and tall boots) or hidden blade (and compass) as the last reward. I can discuss with the team whether the less valuable rewards could be moved one level earlier.

5 Likes

First off, thanks for replying! :slight_smile:

It’s been said before, but can easily be repeated. It would be appropirate to have some decent rewards for both 4th and 5th levels.

• 4th stage: Hidden Blades/Compass/Gloves/ etc
  • 5th stage: Mystic Rings/Damascus blades/ etc

The 1st to 3rd stage never have anything of value that can’t be farmed on map.

That way everybody get’s something.
Those not being able to beat last stage, get a chance to improve their team so they can maybe beat the last stage next time.

Cheers

3 Likes

I was happy with this rare quest. Finally got my 6th Tabbard :smiley:

But I have to say the 4th level reward was strange. Who, who can beat that level need those 2* ascension items?

Btw is it random what color quest pops up, or is there a cycle?

4 Likes

This is great to hear, gives me hope! But as has been expressed earlier, and Arien put it quite nicely, the quest is either a good place for top level players to get a piece of ascension loot, or lower level players to waste time, energy, and items.

No one ever needs items from the first three tiers. Ever. Anyone with a team rating that high likely has a dozen of each of those items, if not dozens, and this defeats the purpose of a ‘rare’ quest in my mind. I would love it if things like hidden blades were moved to the fourth tier, and mystic rings were last.

2 Likes

@mhalttu -

What the players are most frustrated with is that when you guys introduced Rare Quests, they actually were great! Here is what players loved the rare quests:

1. Out of the five stages of rare quests the first 3 levels were things you could find on the map.

2. Stage four was always the stage you can get 1 pair of gloves and 1 compass.

3. Stage five always had one super rare ascension item for 4* and one for 5*.

Set your algorithms or programming to what i just described…you guys had it right before. Just do that and all of the complaining will be over.

If 1.6 comes and you don’t revert back to the it used to be. You and your team will never hear the end of it. Listen to your players! Listen to your customers!