Natalya's stats are wrong

But that 468% at tier 2 is much lower than 468% fully levelled

4 Likes

Indeed !
Pertinent point.
I fell quite dumb now…

But steel don’t find Natalya top.
Especially with OP heroes from the last event.
About mana, quite interesting but less than Hel, Merlin or Peters, so…

Hel is no longer available.
Merlin is squishy and average speed
Cabin Boy only blocks the special for a few turns.

But oppinions about how good heros are differ between people, and everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for the remarks and advice.
I have her (quite lucky one, I believe) so I will give her a try, at least
I was just not as flabbergasted as I was with Alberich (yes, maybe I must definitely consider me as lucky…)

Natalya is pretty underrated, but many fails to see her true power.
The DoT may not seem good in terms of damage, even if she is somewhat a lower version of Hell, she is still a fast, good stats 5* red and, if fired on a specific enemy, can allow you to turn the tides of a raid in your favor by matching tiles under the affected hero to set your team up.

I am very happy that i got her (dam lucky yolo pull) and IMHO -if you weren’t around when Hell was available or didn’t got her- she is a good mana slowing hero too. I repeat, not the same as Hell in terms of special, but better than nothing at all.

2 Likes

In my experience Natalya gives more damage than the card/info says. I’ve gotten over 250 hits/from her special. Even if it says she do 840hits over 4 rounds.

Her DoT damage is modified at the start of an encounter.

• It is based on her attack stat. Which is modified by what troop is equipped
  • It is modified by what target you select. Green targets takes 20% more damage.

With the humble reservation of possible changes to her I’ve missed.

3 Likes

In @Khaldris case there is also the 20% defender buff to be taken into account.

3 Likes

All of what Fledoble said, plus A.I. Gets +20% damage.

As an aside to others, most heroes have a constant DOT because this is 5- 40% of their total attack damage. So the main attack scales but the DOT doesn’t. Natalya has 100% attack damage from DOT so the Devs has a problem, they choose to scale her DOT. Now that the code is there, I expect future DOT damage to scale ( Devs had other priorities earlier). Do not expect any heroes to get it retroactively.

732/4= 183 but she does 220?

183 x1.2 for A.I. Bonus = 219.6 roundup

3 Likes

I have the same iusse. Could you double check please?

The answers above were accurate and complete. Please give specific examples of the problem as you see it, including as much info as you can about Nat’s level and supporting troops.

2 Likes