Natalya vs Marjana

Sigh. Pics or it didn’t happen? Well here’s pics.

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, surprised that dot is impacted by troops

1 Like

Woohoo! Appology retracted! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, thank you.

20 characters

So what is the consensus on Natalya? I have been waiting on using mats to find if she is useful. I guess I don’t see it, but she seems underpowered. I know mana reduction and all, but 700 damage over 4 turns just seems so weak.

1 Like

You’re using her for mana control mainly. Also a way to hit riposte.

1 Like

So basically a raid fighter? I don’t raid for cups so maybe I will just hang on to my mats for now.

1 Like

Still a high attack stat hero so tile damage will be good.

And it slows down both event bosses and titan mana gain as well.

1 Like

I weighed that part, but there are too many other great reds that I already have fully ascended for titans and the event bosses from last event were not difficult with my current team. I wouldn’t have room for her unless I start running 4 reds. Thanks for the info. Just not sure she is right for me personally and nothing here has really changed my mind on that. Plus of the people in the top 100 cups that I could see, no one has her on their team.

1 Like

Correction, and this is a big correction. Nobody runs her in their defensive teams.

Loads of them probably run her as offence. Definately for raids, probably for titans as well. But ultimately the choice is yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not a biggest fan of Nat either. If you want to counter Ares/Alby or other mana, Zeline is more of a safe bet. and zeline is really a multipurpose too.

Actually Natalya is used to prevent Alberich from shoot his special, while Zeline dispel his special after that take place (with the chance that he revive someone in the process).
On top Natalya is of the opposite color.

So as others already say her mana control is really good on multiple attack session (raids, titans, events) and it’s the best counter to Alberich (one of the 3 best characters of the game for me)

2 Likes

Just use Lianna/Joon.

Oh, well you can use what you want in that case. Magni/Musashi too then, if he is weakened and you can 1 shot him.

But if he is on full health or you fear that a combo can pump his mana more then you want, Natalya is just perfect.

You just need to hit him once and you are sure he is out of the round, and you can prioritize someone else (snipers, just sayin)

2 Likes

This is really a position based method. As we can see, Alberich rarely tanks, so it is easy to snipe him before his mana triggered.

Plus, if you run your team with multiple snipers and debuff/buff, dispeller, she most likely can’t get a place there. Unless you want to win over a specific enemy defence placement that if you think if included her only you can win the fight, than yes. She just that yeah, not multipuporse for me.

or Jackal/Joon…

2 Likes

Omg, I’m the biggest fan of Jackal,you dont even know.:grin:

2 Likes

I’ve tried and tried, even with Falcon and Scarlett against a green Titan, I can’t get Jackal/Joon out of my lineup.

He’s in my raid team as well.

I consider myself pretty good in raiding, but there are several times that his special get triggered despite his slow mana and flank position.
Pretty much it may be a bad board, or an Ares regenaration that eat me time, or a particulary unlucky blind effect.
Neverthless it happens, and half of the time is a huge pain so i try to avoid it anyhow and Natalya can really help in that.

What’s more, now that there’s Gwinevre having Natalya to slow him may be really useful.

2 Likes

Yeah, that can happen. hence, this